3.0

The next morning Chelsea, Cameron and Mia went to the city, to buy something and in the last place to get rid of their men. 

Luke had a bad hangover, Michael wanted to play video games and Calum wanted to stay at the hotel too to comfort Luke and to play video games with Michael. 

So all of the girls, exept little Daisy, went out. And Daisy always liked to spend her time with her daddy so she stayed together with Luke, Michael and Calum at Michael's hotel room. 

"Daddy, daddy. Let me play, too." Daisy jumped off the bed she was laying at and ran to Michael and Calum who were sitting on two pillows in front of the tv lost in the round of GTA V. Of course, they didn't even hear her so she jumped up and down and started to scream. 

"Goddamnit Daisy!" Luke shouted out, suprised himself how loud he was. "Stop screaming!" he said with a calmer voice and laid back putting the pillow over his head again. He had a massive headache and Daisy screaming around wasn't much of a help. 

She looked at him confused and turned around to hug Michael's neck and pretended she'd choke him. "I want to play too, daddy." she repeated after Michael paused the game to see what she wanted from him. "Let me play. I want to play!" she shouted making Luke groan again from over where he was sleeping at Daisy's bed. 

"You can't" Calum said strengly. 

"Oh daddy Calum is getting in action." Michael snorted, since they knew Calum would get a daughter, he enjoyed to tease him since Michael knew only all too well how annoying that could be sometime.

"No, seriously." Calum, out of some miracle, didn't burst into a laughter but kept a serious expression and tone talking to Daisy again. "We only have two controllers, wait until we're finished I'll leave you guys play. You can't always scream around, it's annoying, okay?" he talked to her frustrated, forgetting that he talked to a child. 

Daisy folded her arms over her chest and sat herself on the edge of her bed where Luke's feet were, making an angry pouting face. Michael looked at her for a moment and back at Calum chuckling at the whole situation. 

"You'll be a horrible father." he laughed out and put a hand on the half of his face. 

"No, I won't." Calum argued and started the game again, making Michael look at the tv automatically. "You need to know how to treat children, you can't give in just becuase she is screaming." he went on talking loud enough that Daisy heard him. Calum was sometimes so childish, and he'd also fight with Daisy a lot, you could think he was 4 not 30.  "I can scream, too." he turned to Daisy who still pouted like before and sticked out his tounge, making her do the same. "You need to say 'No, go fuck yourself' or otherwise they'll never respect you." he turned back to Michael and to the screen, so he wouldn't lose against Michael, again. 

"You'll see that it isn't that easy, when you get your own baby." Michael just chuckled and fixed his hair, not even looking at Calum. He knew that he shouldn't always give in to Daisy, but when she looked at him with her big blue eyes, he could never say no to her. "When Shaniqua asks you for something, I bet you'll drive through the whole town to get it." 

"Shaniqua?" Calum looked at him confused, he didn't remember ever saying he wants his child to have such an ugly name. 

"Did you already forgot that bet we made last year?" Luke rolled over so he was laying on his stomach and talked while the half of his face was pressed down on the bed. 

"You said I have to name my twins Luke and Leia." Calum said looking blankly at Luke and back at the game. 

"Yeah, and I also said if you don't get twins, you have to call your daughter Shaniqua or your son Luke." Luke shouted and straighten himself up on his elbows.