3.3

"So what?" Luke asked as if Mia's confess didn't mean anything. 

"Luke ... " she sighed, hidding her face in her hands. "Having sex with me could ... kill you." she explained, almost crying when she looked back up at him.

"We use a condom." he shrugged, not seeing the point of her reaction and worries. 

"You really don't understand this, do you?" she looked at him sniffing, frustrated. "A simple cold is mortal for me, and if you get the disease too, it will be dangerous for you too."

"Yeah, but - We can't break up now just becuase of that." he nodded, getting how serious this actually is. "You need me now, and I need you."

"I will never be able to have children." Mia said softly, feeling even worse at this point, she knew that the only thing Luke wanted was a baby, from her. 

"We don't need them." he scooted himself closer to her and put an arm around her shoulders. "We have one another, that is what matters." Luke added, kissing her forehead. 

"L-Luke, no." she said pushing him away. "I can't ruin your life, that wouldn't be fair. Just becuase I managed to ruin mine, doesn't mean you have to get yours ruined too."

 Luke licked his lips, thinking a bit deeper about what Mia's told him. He wanted and needed her, and he was sure that he could live with the fact that any cold could kill her. He would protect her until the end of their days. He knew he could do that, he just needed to find the right words to let Mia know that. 

"I - I still believe I could live with that." he said softly, looking slowly to the side to her. "The only way you could ruin my life is getting out of it."

"Really?" a small smile formed on her lips, as a few new tears trailed down her cheeks. 

"I ... " he started, but stopped to laugh a bit. " .. don't know if you've realized it yet, but I kinda love you."

Mia chuckled a bit wiping the tears out of her eyes. She scooted herself closer to Luke and hugged him tightly, pressing her wet face onto his chest. "I love you too." she mumbled and he kissed the top of her head. They stood up, hugged together tightly and swinged around, pretendng that they are dancing. "Promise me you will be always there for me." 

"Only if you promise me to never run away again." he chuckled a bit, not being able to stop grinning.

"I promise."

"Forever and always?" he parted her away from him a bit and looked down at her, smiling. 

"Forever and always." she smiled back up at him, and he leaned down to kiss her, after such a long time, to know that nothing could tear them apart, almost nothing.

i am so mad at myself but this is the last chapter

i will write the epilogue today or tomorrow and then its the end of this fanfic

it started so nice and then i fucked it up sorry guys

but thanks for sticking up to it