3. I- I have Brian.

Chapter 3.

I . I have Brian.  

"Eva. Why are you even single?" I was looking at Eva, wearing that kind of outfit made her look like a model.

"Look at you though. party girl." She's sipping from her red cup.

"Shut up." We laugh together, "So your lover is here already?" she's whispering while looking at the dancing bodies in the living room to the beats of the popular song that plays in the background.
She's drunk, alright, Eva's drunk.

"Brian is in North Ca-"

"No babe, I asked about your lover not boyfie." I look at her, raising an eyebrow in a questioning look, she looks back, smiling into the cup she's sipping from.

"Oh, come on." Eva is laughing.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I shake my head, "Such a good actress." Eva's mumbling, "Excuse me?" I let out a laugh.

"You and him." Eva is pointing to the kitchen.
My poor heart.
I don't even look at who she's pointing at.
"Him who-?"

"Chan."

I burst into a crazy laughter.

"You're kidding right? We're nothing." Please Eva, just let go.

"Aren't you like... back?"
Back.

"What the fuck? No? Why? I have Brian..." I look away from Eva to meet that burning sensation on my body. I couldn't look elsewhere, it was magnetic, it attracted me, that gaze.

"He's nothing to me." I say while Chan's eyes meet mine again without even realizing he's standing there now, a few steps from us.
He's sipping from that drink, pretending to listen to one of the conversations with the boys...

I need to see you there.

He's gesturing with his head towards the restroom.

I nod as if I'm enjoying the music and look back at Eva.

"He's hot. You gotta try him." I say as I point at the hottie over there, the one who's standing near Chan.
"Yeah?" Eva is already on her way to that guy, "Anyways, I'll be right back." I say as I watch Chan's body moving towards the restroom.

With each step I felt how the tempeture is rising.

The door is swinging after he enters, and here I am doing the same.

I see his hand placed on the door; I enter inside.

The door is locked quickly and our bodies crushing against each other's.
His lips brushing against my open lips, as his hands starts to travel on my body.
I am burning under his touch.

"Hell. I missed your taste." He says breathlessly.

Babe, I love you, I wish this week will be over and you'll get back to me already.
Brian's voice is ticking inside my head out of nowhere.

My Lips crushing on Chan's neck.

"I'm wishing to rip this dress off from your body... so seriously wishing..." his dirty talking hitting me like lightning.

That was such a bad idea to come here.
shut up, Lee, you still have these feelings for him. What is it? How is this feeling called?
love? Is love even a feeling anymore?
how can I love two? How can I cheat on both of them if I'm with one of them?

I wish I didn't love you again.

But I do. I so strongly do.
I wish that fire would stop burning my skin already, I wish for it to stop.