36. You only want me for this.

Chapter 36.

You only want me for this.

The next morning Chan came with a bouquet of flowers to her house, her dad, who was about to leave for some place, opened the door for him and let him inside the house, he told Chan she was sleeping, but still, Chan insisted to go up to her room, at least to place the bouquet inside her bedroom and see she's doing okay, although, no matter how okay she would look like, she was sure he'll never see her hurt, broken heart.

Apparently, she wasn't sleeping, she was playing with Antonio, reading her acceptance letter again.

On the morning of the 12th of February, 2019, she received her acceptance letter through her email, as the thoughts and images from the blurry night she had yesterday felt like a dream to her, it made her breathe easily, after she read that she'd been accepted to the arts university in North Carolina, it means only one thing; she's free now, at last.

The knock on the door made me slam shut the laptop and place it on my bed, as Antonio jumped down to the floor from my bed and ran to the locked door of my room, I rose up to open the door.

Pair of beautiful Korean eyes are looking at me with hope inside them, soft parted plumpy lips are open to say the hey that isn't coming.

I didn't expect him to come, nor was shocked to see his face in front of me.

He was holding a bouquet of light pink peonies, and as I held the door half open, not letting him in, he handed me the bouquet and bent down to pat Antonio, who was pretty excited to see him, rubbing against Chan's leg with his tail up, he meowed as Chan patting him.

"Tell mommy I'm sorry about everything, ah? Tell her that I am an idiot for leaving her behind, and I understand that." Hearing him talking to Antonio made me let a dry giggle out of my lips.

"Tell mommy I love her most, Antonito, like no other."

Antonio only meowed as Chan played with his fur, I placed the bouquet on my bed and looked down at Chan.

He looked up at me and sighed.

"Mommy won't let me in, right?" He's looking inside my eyes, as if asking Antonio.

"What do you need?" I keep holding the door half open, Chan gets up from the Asian squat position and straightening his back.

"You."

The broken heart of mine melted, its broken pieces melted inside of me, as his Korean eyes looked inside of mine.

"You want a slut back?" I lean on the door and watch how he places his hand on the door, leaning on it as well.
"Back from where?" he dares to touch my cheek lightly with the back of his hand.
"Back from the slutty land you've sent me to-"
He rolls his eyes, "Oh shut up."
He pushed me inside my room, entering inside and slamming the door behind us, as fast as he always was, he locked the door of my room blindly since the key was already inside the door.

He pinned me against the wall with his hand, near the mirror.

"Noona." Tilting his head and leaning forward, he was getting closer until I looked away from his eyes.
he stopped, leaving a few centimeters in between us.

"Stop it, Chan," I place my hand on his chest, I notice how quickly my hand is weakening while touching his body.

"I never ever would call you a slut, if you wouldn't do what you did last night. But you have to give me some explanations, since you got me wondering that I don't deserve you-"
I cut his voice off with a giggly tone without looking at him,