15. H- Her and her ways to make me want her more.

Chapter 15.

H . Her and her ways to make me want her more.

Noah made me do it.

Without thinking too much, I knew that Eva would be down for it immediately, without a second thought, whenever she heard about a party, she'd just go for it.

That's why she had her first kiss already, besides... I think she already had her first night with someone, I don't know what made our friendship to fall a bit apart, since I'm always with Chan these years, we barely go out together as a whole squad.
Eva found herself a new job in the city, so I only see her on social media, we comment on each other's posts and phone each other for five minutes during her breaks, while I am getting ready for my graduation.
I saw Vernon's message he sent me yesterday, he just came back from his hometown, New-York, and Soonyoung... is still Soonyoung.
He's a party boy, Soonyoung's parties are the best one's in our neighborhood and everyone know that.

But of course, I didn't tell anyone where the party is at, because it would make them go into a real shock and I didn't have the time for questions.

Anyways, Vernon was coming with Soonyoung, while Chan was the last on the list, because I was thinking of how I'm going to tell him that today is my first date night and we're going to a party.

My heart hurt a bit, as I pressed my finger on Chan's picture on my phone.
I didn't notice that I was already calling him, while I stared at his picture.
Your black hair is so precious... and that face you're making while talking a selfie with me... why do I get so sentimental when it comes to you?

"Noona!" His voice is waking me up from my daydream.

"Oh... Chan ah." I shake my head as I look at myself in the mirror, I am talking to Chan... but why does it feel as if I am totally, madly, desperately in love with this boy? Why does it look like I am blushing as if it's our first time talking?
I touch my cheeks. They're burning hot.

"Yes, Noona?" He uses his flirty voice tone on me, I can't help myself but giggle.
Chan is lying on his bed, staring at his ceiling while biting his lower lip, thinking about Noona while pressing his phone to his ear to hear her better.

"Uhm, I have a date tonight and we're going to a party and I want you to be there-"
Chan's body rise up from his bed.
He blinks a few times in confusion.
Date.
What to do? Fuck... fuck... say something...
Chan's whispering in Korean under his breath and then he starts laughing.

I cut off my own voice to listen to his laugh.

"Chan. I'm serious."

"I left your house four hours ago and you already have a date. Alright, what else?"
Stage one: aching heart.

"I'm serious."

Silence.

He believes me.

"Oh." Chan's breath is heard through the other line, such a sharp and deep breath.
I feel hurt, no. I feel betrayed, I feel so stupid for not stealing you from the rest of the whole world before another pair of eyes catch a glimpse of the beauty I see in you, Noona.

"With Noah." I say.
Chan tries to swallow his jealousy.

"A...h. I see." He mumbles in Korean.
Is he your type? Seriously? He looks like a ladies man...

"Chan. Please come with us." Listening to Noona begging like this was making Chan stand on the edge.

Silence.

"Chan." I say his name, whenever I say his name in this serious, begging tone I get shivers.

"Noona..." Shivers.