5. N- Noona, it's me who owned you first.

Chapter 5.

N . Noona, it's me, who owned you first.

"Nooni. Here." I hear his voice coming, as I lift myself from the bed.
Nooni...?

"I made you some herbal tea, my mom drinks this." I look at him, wearing the same clothes.
How the hell am I here, on his bed?

"How... woah, my head is spinning." I try to get up.

He laughs and places the cup on his drawer as he sits on his own bed.

He's taking my hands and kisses them.

"You we're too drunk, Noona." He says.

"What happened?"

"A lot. Kinda." Chan giggles.

Wait.

Did it all happen?

I look down at my clothes, I wear the same clothes as I remember wearing to the party.

"When did we leave?" I ask him, taking a sip from the cup.

Nice herbal tea... but wait...
Chan is looking inside my eyes, sadly, they narrow slightly and my heart aches as the silence falls between us, deeply, for a few moments of staring at each other.
"Why am I here? Why couldn't you just drop me off at my place?"
I look away as I remember our argument outside Eva's house. It hurts my heart more, that I am here, on his bed, shaking my head our voices, arguing.

His eyebrows narrow, I look back at him as he looks down, play with his fingers, says nothing.

"about the one-night stand you had-"

"Please, don't." he cuts my voice off right in the middle.

He shakes his head.
"Why didn't you just drop me off at my house?"
I listen to the silence while he still looks at his fingers silently.
I notice a tear, slowly running down his little nose until it falls in front of my face.
He silently cries.
I look away again and try to rise from his bed, my head is spinning but I try to fight against the physical pain and fatigue.
A grip on my wrist stops me as I stand up from his bed, I try to slide away from his grip, but he grips on my wrist tighter.
"Chan... would you please let go? It's painful for both of us." I say in a whispering tone.
"I try to fight against my damn feelings for you, but I can't help it. I am in love with you, won't you just realize?" as he talks, I look around, I see our framed pictures are still on his desk, just as they were there from the start. The time had stopped inside his bedroom.
We still exist there.
We. Us.
"No." I answer firmly, and his hand loses all the strength to have to hold me, and so he let go of my wrist.
I touch my wrist now from the painful grip of his, shake my head.
"Won't you realize, I am someone else's?" I couldn't say anything else.
"Then, why you come here and fuck with my feelings again? You kiss me as if you really missed me? You tease me as if we're-" he breaks down, crying, holding his head, shaking his head as tears run down his cheeks.
I listen to him sobbing silently and my heart jumps the second he's up from his bed, furiously, I watch him walking to his door in anger, wipe his tears off and opens the door.
"Get out, then." He says out loud.
I look at him now, his eyes are slightly red from his tears and his cheeks are pink red, he's all puffed, like a kid, he's crying silently while he looks at me.
Get out, then.
"I fought enough, for you." Chan says as tears block his vision all over again.
"I cried endlessly because of you, only if I knew you would make my heart ache this badly, I would do that again. I would risk my whole life to be with you, but you... you're... damn it! I am not enough for you... right?" he's shaking, his voice is shaking, his hands are shaking.
I'm slowly shaking my head as I take my bag from his bed and start walking towards his way, towards the door.
His teary eyes are watching every step that I make until I stop before I leave his bedroom.
I look at him as he wipes off his tears from his face, and I notice the promise ring I gave him.
He's wearing the ring.
"Oh, before you leave..." he says angrily, walks to his closet, and my heart jumps again from the way his hands shake. I hate seeing him like this, knowing I am the reason for his breakdowns.
I watch him come back with pink pajama, and the memories hit me hard.
"This is yours; I hate opening my closet to see your clothes there, knowing you're not- just... take this away." he's handing me my pink pajama.