10. A- Are we falling, together?

Chapter 10.

A . Are we falling together?

Chan, Soonyoung and Vernon found themselves sleeping on each other at 5am, after some great teasing sessions, while all Chan did was laugh and think all over again about the next time, he'll see Noona's face.
Tomorrow is Friday, and Chan doesn't have school on Friday's.

The house was a total mess, especially after every party at Soonyoung's place.

Chan knew he'd wake up to this feeling.

Excitement inside his stomach that gives him the new feeling again, as he wakes up on the sofa, blinking with his eyes open to see only Vernon near him, hugging a pillow.
It's already 11am...

He's smiling to himself, as last night's scenes creep into his mind immediately.

Noona.

He dreamed of her.

"What was in that dream?" He tries to remember, whispering to himself in Korean while stretching from the sleep.

"Oh." It hits him.

The dream hits him, so he freezes with his arms in the air and a dropped jaw as he remembers what was in his dream.
It's me there, lowering my face. Our lips stick together.

We kissed, for so long, we kissed as I held her chin up, and her lips... were heavenly matching to mine, moving against mine in such a crazy sync.

I kissed your lips.
I loved the feeling, I swear, I loved the feeling of your lips pressed against mine, as you dared to suck on my lower lip.
Noona.
I must see you again.

"Chan-ah-yah!" Soonyoung's voice came from the kitchen, after he was done with throwing all the ping-pong red cups and cleaning the whole area.
"Oh, hyung. Good morning!" Soonyoung looked at Chan's face, his rosy cheeks and fresh toothy smile.
Chan is a happy kid, but... today he's much more energetic than any other morning.
"Morning, are you going somewhere?" Soonyoung is asking him, watching him nodding happily.
Oh... he's going to meet Noona?
Chan's phone is lit with a new text on.
"Hmm." Chan hums as his head drops down and eyes look in expectation at the phone screen.
Bestie Noona has sent you a new message.
"Where to?" Soonyoung's voice sounds so muffed to Chan, he's distracted by the message.
Bestie Noona: gm Chan~ are you awake yet? I'm so sleepy... I almost fell asleep in math class☹

Chan giggles and bites his lower lip as the kissing scene from his dream creeps to his mind.
Bestie Chan: loool Noona I'm awake now~~~ can I see you today?
Bestie Noona: ye sure where
Bestie Chan: Chunli's place
Bestie Noona: oh wow. Where is that place? o.o
Bestie Chan: oh Noona... every place is Chunli's place

I wish I could see your face now, while saying it out loud so you could hear it, Noona.

Bestie Noona is typing...
Bestie Noona:
shut up😊

Bestie Chan: ye, noona... meet me in minty's place, the ice cream parlor.

Minty.

My and Eva's first place is becoming Chunli's place.
"Lee Joong-Chan!" Soonyoung's shouting out, but Chan... Chan starts to jump and moonwalking backwards, to wash his face and get ready.
"I'm going to meet Noona." He's singing from the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.
Vernon is waking up from the singing and the door slam.
Soonyoung is looking at him, crossing his arms around his chest and shaking his head.
"Our Chan is growing up." Soonyoung is talking to Vernon.
"Let him, bro."
Soonyoung sighs while his heart shrinks again to the thought, his little best friend has someone in his heart, yet he doesn't have anyone.