9. N- Noona, my Nonna.

Chapter 9.

N . Noona, my Noona.

The five of them are out of the house with the crowd that danced and chit-chatted inside.

Outside, at the yard of the Kwon's family, there's a whole new world.

Girls splashing on boys at the pool, other throwing big balloons, the neon lights and the party neon gimmicks are everywhere.

The right music, the right beats and the right atmosphere that is changing as another song comes.

The first party in my life feels as if I'm in heaven.

I am here, with my new friends, and I feel as I never felt before in my life.

The music is getting louder as I see people come and go, hug Soonyoung and give him presents so his hands can't handle anymore.

Chan helps him to take all the presents inside, while we stay outside with Vernon.

"Let's drink." Eva is leaning in, shouting into my ear.

"Yeah, girls, let's have a drinkie." Vernon heard Eva's words, and so, he said that, but before I knew, I found myself next to the bar in the yard, taking the third shot of what's called tequila for the first time in my life.
Bitter, sharp and intoxicating.

While inside the big house, Chan and Soonyoung are placing the presents inside the visitor's room, and as Chan is about to exit the room, Soonyoung's hand grabs his wrist.
"Not so fast, buddy." Chan closes his eyes and tries to swallow his laughter.
Hyung knows.
"What, hyung?" they're talking in Korean. He faces Soonyoung.
"You know exactly what." Soonyoung is narrowing his small eyes.
Chan's expression changes, he lifts his eyebrow at him.
"It's her, right? The one you-"
Chan turns to be so serious.
He's shaking his head. No. no. no.

"I know you're lying and that makes me want to spit it in front of everyone even more."
"Can you please keep it as a secret?" Chan is begging him.
Soonyoung starts to laugh.
Soonyoung hyung... please, keep my secret in your heart, deep inside it until you'll forget, but you'd never forget.
"Sure, buddy." Soonyoung can't stop laughing.
Chan's shrugging his shoulders, "what's the matter, hyung?"
"She's older than you."
Chan's eyes widen.
"W-what?" Chan's voice is muted, he was sure they're the same age.

"Well, I guess I'm right because you're in 10th grade while she's already in her 11th."
"No way! A Nonna!?" he looks so happy,
"She's a smarty," Soonyoung's laughter is getting louder, "That means you're all grown up now, you've been fantasizing about a Noona-"
Noona.
Noona.
Noona... oh my god, you're my Noona.
"Noon...a?" Chan's lips sticks.
Soonyoung tries to remember what Chan had told him the other day.
Ah. Right. He told him about Sexual attraction.
Soonyoung's eyes were blinking as he looked at his little best friend.
"You're sexual attracted to Noona, ah?"
"HYUNG!"
Soonyoung was so happy inside, that now he's so free to bother and tease him as much as he wants.
Chan pouts.
"Go now, your secret is safe with me." Soonyoung is tapping on his shoulder, Chan is turning with his back to his face and leaves the room, as he's out of the house to the yard, scanning the whole area, he spots Noona, and his heart is missing a beat.

She's drinking.

Chan starts running to the bar, and before anyone notice him, he's reaching out and takes the full glass of tequila from her hand.
"Oh my god, what are-?" Lee starts saying, but as she's turning around and meets the slanted eyes of his, she stops.
"Why are you drinking?" he asks, sounds so serious, so mature.
You're so beautiful from such a distance. He thinks to himself but quickly erases his thoughts.
"Oh! Chan ah! You came!" Vernon is shouting from his seat, while Eva is laughing.
"Yeah," Chan ignores him, still eyes locked in her's.
"Why are you drinking, Noona?"
Noona.
And that, makes her fully sober- in two seconds.

I look at him while he's dead staring straight in my eyes.
Noona?
"What's Noona?"
"Big sister in Korean." Vernon is shouting, listening to our conversation.
"Who said I'm your Noona?" that's what is out of my mouth. Great.
He clears his voice and place the glass on the bar-table.
"You're older than me." He says, heart beating crazily.
You're so fucking beautiful.
"Am I?" I'm confused. How come he knows that? Oh... he was with Soonyoung now...
"My hyung told me your'e in 11th grade." Chan couldn't keep things from her, that's when he knew he's having real feelings for her.
I can't not tell you the truth.
"Oh." Now I know. I giggle, and he... he giggles with me.