25. *M-rated* We're together in this.

Chapter 25.

We're together in this.

M-rated. 
16+ / 18+

Behind the close door of Chan's bedroom, the love is flourishing.

a new world opens, with new sensations and new stage of relationship.
They hug so tightly in the middle of his room, and then, they're walking back, so slowly, both laughing, until it all ends.

Curious eyes, his lips are craving her taste, she's craving his touch and it happens at once, without a warning.
"Christmas will always remind me of you." while he's smiling at her, nodding with his head like a little curious boy, she pulls him closer, wrapping her hands around his nape, pulling him to her body as they're falling on his bed.
With his forehead on her's, his bangs fall on her's, nose touching and dreamy eyes, and giggles escaping their young lips, they find themselves on his bed, while a Christmas song is playing on his retro radio, but in their minds, there is a sweet silence.
Everything feels so nice, as if cupid just knew when to make them fall, everything is slow motioned in their minds.
They're looking at each other now, smiling dreamingly, their sighs are audible, so synchronized in harmony.
Excitement, emotions.
Young hearts ready to burst out of their bodies and explode together.
"You're my best friend." He says, she follows the movement of his lips, nods while giggling sweetly, raising her hand slowly to his smooth cheek, she cupped his cheek so gently, feeling so close to him while their bodies brushing against each other's oh so lightly.
"And you're mine. Merry Christmas, Chan." She says.
"Merry Christmas, Noona." His heart is beating so fast from her words, from the meaning behind her words.
His mind is running wild from the way she looks at him, in his candled bedroom.
My Noona is here, with me, on my bed, in my bedroom, and we're alone. I feel what love is for the first time in my life, so close to me. So close to take the purity in me.
it's ready to be vanished away to somewhere else, it's going to be taken from me by her, and her purity is going to be stolen by me, only... me.

The house is empty, his parents are away, so is hers... besides her mother, who thinks she's at Eva's place.

Chan's breaking into a sweat while she's looking so close into his slanted eyes while they're smiling at each other, her hands are slowly lowered down to unbutton his shirt, slowly, while they're looking at each other.
They're breathing on each other's faces, he looks down at the way she's unbuttoning his shirt, it all stops as he catches her gaze at once.
Her hands stop.
"What feelings do you have now?" she asks in a whispered tone, his glowing eyes are blinking and her gaze is lowered to the movement of his lips,
"Admiration, excitement, eagerness." With each word, her heart rate increased, the pulses were felt in the palm of her hands and she felt how her blood rushed to the center of her cheeks and her ears.
He loves me, I was doubting his love for me for so long... it's such a shame! He loves me.
"Noona..." his eyes are running inside hers, as if he's running in a forest, without stopping.

"You don't need to wait for me." She says quietly, the edges of his lips are stretching into a closed smile.
"I really... want this. I want you to be my first-" She's telling him, nodding while he's looking inside her eyes.
"I want to kiss you so bad." His voice, words and look, everything stopped her from continuing talking.
"W-what?" blank mind.
He's sweating while her heart is beating so fast and loud.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice is taking over hers.
She stops stuttering, her breath is caught in the middle of her throat.

I know you want this, I want this too, since we promised each other to be each other's first in this.
it's new to both of them, being all touchy, needy like that, but it was so natural, it felt like it.
"Have you ever been kissed before?" he asks her, as he asked her once, after some-time they first met.
She's laughing from the memories. She's raising her hands to pull his shirt off his body.