31. *M- rated* A different kind of date.

Chapter 31.

A different kind of date. 16+ / 18+

The first time he came in the middle of the night was on that night, a few hours after he came back from South Korea.
He told me he'd come, but I didn't expect him to come, since his mood had changed because of our ruined moment.
It was 1am already and I wasn't sleeping, online shopping in the dark bedroom of mine.
I was lucky my mother was on her night shift and my dad was asleep.

I remember I heard Chan's voice, calling me out loud by my full name.

Hai-lee Noona!

I rose up from my bed and looked through the window of the balcony.

"Noona!" His voice raised a little from time to time, until I went out to my balcony and looked down to see him, kicking his foot back and forth, with his hand on the back of his neck, and I remember how I could notice his cheeks.

They were peachy red.
He was smiling from ear to ear, looking at me and waving with his free hand.

"Noona..." his voice calmed, he said as if he sighed.

"Chan ah. It's 1am, what the hell are you doing here?" I was trying to sound as inaudible as I could.

"I missed Noona..." his eyes shined in the dark, and his cheeks turned redder.
I smiled at him and watched how his lips curled into a sweet smile, showing his toothy smile I oh so loved.
"I promised I'd come, right?" right, you promised... but I never thought you would come at this hour.

"Get dressed-" he shouts in a quiet tone, "What? Now? Why-?" I tried to ask in a quiet voice.
"Stop asking and just... do that." He whined, using his Korean manners on me with his voice and facial expression, I laughed and nodded at him, I knew nothing about his spontaneous late-night plans, but I couldn't say no.

At that night, he planned something special.

After six months of hard times without her, although he had his friends there, he wanted to do something special.

He took a basket with wine and chocolate box and prayed his plan will work tonight.

After he talked about it with his dad, he went out of his house and drove in his dad's van to her place, something in him was so sure she wasn't sleeping, he imagined her playing with their new kitten or doing something else and he was right.

She wasn't sleeping.

Standing on her balcony, smiling brightly at him, making his knees a little weaker again from her dimpled smile, there was she, nodding at his words.

I got dressed in a hurry, fixed my hair and I ran down the stairs, leaving the house.

I felt the warmth in my heart, as I walked out of the house to the yard and ran to his open arms.
Chan didn't say a word, he just pulled me close to his body in a hug as I noticed the basket on the grass.
We hugged as he muttered a few words I couldn't hear.

His hands traveled down to my waist and as I started feeling how he slowly dared to pull my mini skirt down, I stopped him from doing that.
"What are you doing?"
"Pull it down," he whines.
"Why?" I giggle as I adjust my high waist skirt, I pulled away from his hug as be both looked at my mini skirt.
"It's not that short."
"I don't like it when other eyes see what only my eyes should see." I look up to see his soft slanted eyes, looking at me.
"You're overreacting," his silly words made me laugh at first, but I never really thought seriously about it, about how it was so important to him.
He pulled me at once close to his body, leaning down to my ear; "You should listen to me more." His demanding voice got me feeling goosebumps all over my body.
"At least don't wear these miniskirts when I'm not around, I don't want you to-"
"You should stop worrying about my miniskirts, Chan, now... where are we going?" I placed my hands on his chest pulling away from his tight embrace.