27. But love was on its way.

Chapter 27.

But love was on its way.

December 26th, 2016.

I woke up with the thoughts about the night I had with Chan and the fight with my mom about the exam, and him, but I was feeling as if I was rather in the ninth cloud from Chan's love.

Chan called me, asking for me to come and help him with somethings related to school before going on our first date, and I got dressed within moments, being at home with my mom was like a disaster to me, because I knew she would get on my nerves again, but I ran away before she could see me.

It was such a weird sight, seeing our neighborhood covered in snow, just as seeing me with such a smile in the middle of the road.

I thought nothing could change my "in love" state this week, but I guess I was wrong since mom's words rang all over again inside my head.

Chan's dad greeted his son's girl best friend, seeing her wide smile with her rosy cheeks got him thinking deeply, after she went up to Chan's room, the dad thought to himself... is there something going on between them?

Yet, he knew nothing.

As she placed her hand to open the door of Chan's bedroom, he already waited for her there, grabbing her hand quickly and slamming the door, pinning her against that door, and smoothing her hair on her cheek.

Smiling against her lips, that was Chan, kissing his Noona, greedily.

She was taken aback, feeling so warm as his hands were placed on her neck, holding her warmly while kissing her sweetly.
"Nooni-yah, I missed you, I missed this," in between each word he said, he placed a wet kiss on her lips, his hands traveled from her neck to her hair, titling his head aside while deeply kissing her, audibly.
The atmosphere turned hot, warm, sensual between the two, again.
After a kissing session, a few steps to his bed, sitting on his lap and kissing him silently, her arms were thrown on his shoulders while his hands are holding her waist, enjoying the feeling of his lips dancing on hers while imagining themselves making love again, the two spent their time, kissing in secret inside his bedroom, without any words said.

As if they were studying in his bedroom, the silence made his father to think they were really studying in this silence, since they sat on his bed, he couldn't hear their kissing sounds so clear, so he assumed it was only a thought inside his mind as he passed by the bedroom of his son, Chan.

'Help me with my homework I've got for this holiday break.' Chan's hands went up to touch her body in places that made her gasp on his neck, as she kissed him sweetly there.
'You're so good with lying.'
They're both giggling, so in love with each other.
'I hate lying, but I can't say you're wrong.'
Smoothing her hair now, kissing her shoulder while throwing her coat on the floor.
'are you lying?'
she sucks on his neck, there's a red spot from her kisses already.
'No, never to you.'
His hands go up again, making her skin shiver as he places his hand on her nape, she looks up at him, his lips are moving;
'I love you.'
Chan says to her, his eyes are glowing up, his slanted Asian eyes.
She looks at him, never believing she has the chance to kiss those lips of his, she's thinking to herself if she can tell him about her mom, keeping secrets from his would make her feel bad, after all, but she only nods, smiling silently at him as his lips are moving again;
'I love you, I love hearing you saying that to me, Noona.'
'I love you.'
She says in Korean, she wanted to tell him about the fight she had, but all he could feel that moment was love from her, so he closed the gap between them in a hurry, his lips danced on hers just as Hyun-jin, Chan's little brother, knocked on the door twice and without thinking twice, he opened the door of Chan's bedroom, seeing them two so busy kissing each other, he shut the door silently and turned around, blinking in confusion, titling his head as he wondered; "I must be dreaming."
The first witness to their kiss was him, Chan's little brother.
He was the first who knew they were dating, he was the first who was sure they would date, and he was the first to hear his parent's conversation about her, and he didn't like it.
He didn't like the fact that his mother didn't want this relationship to happen.