4. A- Are we nothing?

Chapter 4.

A . Are we nothing?

I shake my head as I look at Chan, dancing to the music while sipping from the coke can he's holding, moving to the beats while his eyes are scanning the girls that are entering the house.

His eyes are glowing, smiling.

I see them, going down to their mini dresses... and oh... I am so-so-so burning with jealousy.
I try to look away, but my gaze is going back to him, his magnetic aura is pulling me back to him again.

Lee... you never thought of how many girls he looked at, all these two years, when you weren't here?

Those eyes of him you thought are going to be only for you, they we're hungry for others.

You're so stupid, Lee.

Lee, you're so fucking stupid... but... you had no other way but leave him here for these years. You couldn't be in love with a person that made you suffer emotionally like he did.

It's just too hard.

As I look at him, I see his eyes finding the way to match with mine while he sips from his coke.

He winks at me.

My heart skips a beat.

I find myself more jealous than I ever been.

By that time my thoughts are running wild, Chan's steps are getting closer to my way without noticing.

There are many people, and we're stuck in the crowd.

"I'd dance with you, but you know what they'd say." He's moving from side to side so freely, I try to not look at him too much.

"Yeah, you don't dance with an ex." I complete him.
Since when he cares about what they'd say?

He laughs.

"I totally, want to though." He leans towards me, he dares to take my hand in his but I try to break free from his grip.

"What, though?" I tilt my head to the side as I take a step back from him.

As the words of the remix of "rock with you" by Michael Jackson is playing in the background, Chan sings;

"I want to rock with you, all night."

You really, put a spell on me.

I found myself making out with you, as if your lips are my oxygen.

I found myself making out with you secretly in Eva's room, in the restroom, in the backyard where no one can see us.

I really try not to, but you pull me closer every time I try to push you away.

I don't WANT you; but I'm afraid I might NEED you.

"Were you alone... all these years?" I kiss his lips again, as I try to ask him.

After a few drinks, I didn't feel anything but neediness for him.
I can't even concentrate, I open my eyes to look at him, then close them to go back kissing him, we're sitting under a tree in the back yard of Eva's, there's no one here, and no one comes here anyways...

"Noona..." he whines, his fingers are stroking my inner thighs so carefully.

"I had a one-night stand... it was... I was so drunk and... it was a fucking mess..." I stop kissing his neck, realizing his words while I'm getting sleepy slowly.