About "My 13th month."

Author; Leehee | Cherrychan
Title; My 13th month.
Rating; M. teenagers aged 16 years and over, contains adult themes, sexual content, swearing words etc...
Theme; Fanfiction
Type; Young adult Romance | Angst 

Autor's note; This fanfiction is written in third point of view and Main Characters point of view.
Each chapter to the 17th chapter starts with a letter which completes the sentence "Asian boy named Chan."
This fanfiction had taken me a long to write, I really tried to point out the real feelings I had in my heart, for the characters.

"If we had my heart for the both of us, you'll never stop loving me."

It's me there, fifteen and half year-old-me, with my new round geeky glasses on, holding my sketch book close to my chest as if someone is going to steal it away.
It's me, in the imagination bubble above your head, I am walking my way out of the high school I go to, straight to the Ice cream shop I've discovered a couple of days ago.

After Lee meets the Norwegian girl, Eva Isberg, her path is collided with the Asian boy named Chan, and there, their story begins.
Hailee | Lee Collins is the girl that fell into Lee Chan's narrowed eyes everyday for a while now, yet, he couldn't find a way to stop her and start a random conversation, 'isn't it a strange thing to do?'
'What makes me want to be good friends with her?'
'It must be the way she just jumps into my mind each time I listen to Michael Jackson's songs, the one's where he mentions love in, those songs... but what if I'm wrong?'
These questions were dancing inside the 15 year old Korean boy's mind.
At that age, we were curious about who is going to be our first love, our first kiss, our first at everything, but Chan already had the answer in his young heart.
This is Lee's, Soonyoung's, Eva's, Chan's and Vernon's stories.

The 13th month does not exist, but it did exist with you, after you broke up with me, I look for your eyes wherever I go.
I want to bring back the 13th month.

"You knew I'd come." Lee is saying, crossing her hands over her chest.
Chan's winning smile is gleaming on his face.
"I knew you'd come."
Lee huffs, "I didn't come for you. I came because I wanted to respect your friend, Kwon Soonyoung."
"He has more than hundred friends to come and respect him." Chan takes her hand in his, but she throws his hand away immediately.
"Alright, Chan. I came to see you, happy?"
Chan wrinkles his nose, he knows how it drives her crazy so she keeps on staring at him.
"Oh, Noona. I'm the happiest."
"Shut up."
"I wish Soonyoung could have a birthday party everyday."
She manages to giggle at his words, "So you'd see me every day?" she asks.
"So we'd be happy together." Chan smiles at her.
Chan knew she'll always like to see him, whether she's angry or sad, her eyes will always gleam that unique way, as if they had found happiness with a pinch of love, as they see him.