Day 0

FLASHBACK TO 29.06.19 TWICELIGHT MANILA

Behind the stage, SaiDaTzu performance,

"I can't do this anymore" Mina cried at the backstage. Her right leg hurts so much. Jeongyeon sat beside her. She wiped her tears.

"You can do this, you've come this far" Jeongyeon said. Trying to courage her up.

"I can't.." Mina doesn't stop crying. Jeongyeon hugged her. Seeing Mina like this really hurt her so much. Once again, Jeongyeon holds Mina's chin up. She looks at Mina's eyes.

"ONCE out there waiting for you, waiting for our performance. Let's go, I'll always behind your back" Jeongyeon said.

They finally made up the courage to perform "After Moon" together with the other members. Jeongyeon shed a tear when she remembered her best friend's condition. Meanwhile Mina, she only looked at pretty candy bong ocean in front of her, it was very beautiful.

"I'm sorry ONCE.." she said inside her mind, then she lowered her head.

At the end of their concert, TWICE did their last greetings and bowed.

"ONE IN A MILLION, jigeumkkaji teuwaiseuseubnida gamsahabnida!!!"

The audience clapped and cheered for TWICE.
They don't know, that was Mina's last concert, TWICELIGHT Philippines.

At the backstage, Jeongyeon told Jihyo about what happened to Mina.

"This is a serious problem, I'll talk to manager eonni about this, now tell the members, make sure they don't do anything bad so this thing doesn't be sterner." Jihyo said as she walked to somewhere else.

...

TWICE came back to Korea that night after the concert.
Mina tried to cover her face, she did wave to the reporter when they arrived at the airport. But really, her inner self is suffering.

"Mina eonni fighting" Tzuyu held Mina's hand at the airport. Mina nodded. They entered the plane and Mina sat beside Jihyo. It was Jihyo own request. She wanted to make sure that Mina is alright.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked.

"I need to look okay in front of our fans." She wore her mask and reached her phone to check herself on the screen. Mina's voice sounds wavery and it was not an indicator that she's okay.

Jihyo held her hand all the time. When the other members are sleeping, Mina is busy with her own thought. She started to feel anxious and insecure.

But when she thinks about tomorrow, TWICE without her, she really can't leave them. She'll miss all of her members, all of their activities, and a lot of things that gonna happen at the next TWICELIGHT concert.

Then she remembered,
TWICE have a dream. They want to travel around the world and do a world tour in different countries. Soon they'll achieve it, but without her. Without Myoui Mina on their side.

Slowly her vision went black. Mina swallowed by her own thoughts. The feelings of being burdened, screwed, and depressed were crushing her from inside.

...

The next morning, they already arrived in Korea. Mina doesn't feel anything. Like nothing happened, even though her leg was still hurt, yesterday just feels like a nightmare that disappeared after the sunshine.