Day 17

"Good morning penguin" Chaeyoung smiled as soon as he saw the girl this morning. Mina who was waiting for him as she said last night, also smiled back at him.

"Oh- hi Chae, morning too"

"Where's your parents?" Chaeyoung looked around the house, wondering why was the house felt so empty today.

"They already went to work early in the morning" Mina said.

"Ah..."

"Take a seat" Mina patted a place beside her.

"Beside you?" He was shocked by the sudden request.

"Hmm, why? It's not like you never sat beside me tho-"

"It's just.. I'm not used to sat beside you here." Chaeyoung rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Okay then," Mina played with her phone again.

"Anyway, have you had your breakfast?"

Mina shook her head. She intentionally missed her breakfast today because she wanted Chaeyoung to cook for her.

"Want me to cook a breakfast for you??" Chaeyoung offered.

"Yes please~" Mina lighten up and smile widely knowing that her purpose fulfilled by the latter.

"Okay, what do you want to eat for breakfast Miss Mina??" Chaeyoung changed his tone into a waiter's tone.

"Anything what chef Chaeyoung cooks will be great" she grinned. Strangely, every dish that cooked by Chaeyoung now became Mina's addiction. She wants to taste his new recipe everyday.

"Come on, that's too much, I'm not that good."

"Tch, keep denying the fact-" Mina rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen. Actually, Chaeyoung was happy with that compliment. He even thought that he should really open a restaurant soon.

...

For today's breakfast, Chaeyoung cooks a simple omelette and fried rice for her. Although it's a simple dish, he made it tasted like five star restaurant cuisine.

"Chaeyoung-ah, how can you be so good at cooking? I mean you're a boy. Mostly boy have no interest in such things.." Mina said as she sits backwards in the chair facing Chaeyoung's back.

She was already used to that view, considering at how many times Chaeyoung cooked for her.

"You know what? In my experience, by being able to cook, I'm an independent person. I have this thought when I was a kid. I don't need to wait for my mom to cook as I can cook my food by myself." he said.

Mina nodded in agreement. She was amazed by the younger's opinion. Glad that JYP really choosed the right person to take care of her. His ability to cook a good food, is a bonus.

Chaeyoung remembered about the shoes Mina gave him yesterday. He almost forget to ask her about that.

"Hey, how did you put that shoes inside my car yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, my plan is very smooth right? You can't even guess it~"

"No Mina, my plan is smoother. You even believe that was an invisible blanket~" Chaeyoung laughed inside.

"Yes, thank you so much. I was really surprised"

Mina decided to told Chaeyoung all her plan yesterday. Chaeyoung ended up laughing because the way Mina demonstrated her plan funny for him.

"So.. you faked your sleep?"

"Yes, luckily you're not a quick witted guy~" Mina grinned.

"And how about the dinner then? Was that a part of your plan too?"