Day 13

6.00 AM

"Have you had your breakfast?" Chaeyoung peeked inside Mina's room. She was looking at herself on the mirror.

"No, I have no mood to eat" she said, uninterested.

"But you need to eat, you're going to have a health check today."

"Then?"

"I'll cook you something."

"I won't eat that." She refused.

"Okay."

Chaeyoung left her room. He went to the kitchen and make breakfast for Mina.

"See? He's so stubborn sometimes!" Mina grumped.

...

Today Chaeyoung went to Mina's house earlier. He's taking Joohee's car with him. Chaeyoung already asked for Joohee's permission yesterday so it's okay.

Mina's mother gave him the contact of Mina's doctor. But obviously, Chaeyoung already have his contact. It was his comrade, Dr. Lim.

Chaeyoung already prepared everything. One thing he haven't prepared yet is Mina itself. He needed to make sure that Mina had her breakfast first.

"That's no use doctor, she won't eat that. Mina is a picky eater" Mrs. Fumi interrupted.

"O-oh.. does she?"

"Yes, mostly when she's not in her mood"

Chaeyoung didn't get swayed by her words at all.

"It's a must for today, she can't choose" he stated.

"Good luck then" Mrs. Fumi patted Chaeyoung's back.

Actually, she was sure, Mina will eat Chaeyoung's dish. When she saw they were sleeping together, she noticed something. This guy, gained Mina's comfort.

Mina came down and waited on the living room. She didn't care about the food that Chaeyoung cook for her even it smells delicious.

"Oh there is she" Chaeyoung lighten up upon seeing Mina's figure. He brought the bowl and placed it in front of the girl.

"I made a porridge, I hope you like-"

She just ignored him by playing with her phone.

"Excuse me?" Chaeyoung waved his hand.

"No Chaeyoung, I'm not hungry" she finally responded.

"At least you need to fill your stomach before we go to the hospital"

"No."

"You give me no choice.." Chaeyoung lifted the bowl then sat beside her. He faced the latter, as the older faced him too with a confused stare.

Chaeyoung scooped a spoonful of porridge, blew into it, and put it in front of Mina's lips.

"Aaaah.."

Mina directly looked at another direction. She was taken aback by his sudden move. Did she even expect that to happen? No.

"Open your mouth,"

"A-araseoo, I can do that by myself" Mina took the bowl from Chaeyoung's hand. She finally lost her cool and ate the porridge.

"Is it spicy?? Your face turned red"

Mina shook her head. She didn't know why she felt this way, it's just making her flustered.

At the moment, Mrs. Fumi was watching them from afar with a proud smile.