Day 3

"The enemy is on your left pabo! Where are you shooting at?" Mina grumped.

She has been playing the PUBG game for 3 consecutive hours. Usually, she would play the game when she's free from any group's schedule. But now, she can play like almost anytime.

Just a sentence that could describe how professional Mina is, she always get a chicken dinner in every match. Unfortunately, this time she's not lucky enough and got a horrible teammates.

"Geez.." she hissed and gritted her teeth in annoyance. She lost the battle.

Mina threw her phone in the bed and went downstairs to the library. Yes, Mina has her own library inside the house. That's the place for her to cleared up her mind when her parents was quarreling or something.

She called that, 'escaping room'

Chaeyoung haven't make any appearance in the house since this morning. He should have been here an hour ago, but he's nowhere to be seen.

...

Mina put on her headset and played her favorite playlist while reading a random book. When the Be As One by TWICE played, the memory of her friends flashed on her mind as soon as Mina heard the members voice.

"I miss everyone.."

Today, TWICE will hold their first concert at Newark.

"Without me they'll be okay. I'm sure with that..." Mina smiled bitterly.

If she's not suffering any anxiety right now, she must've been there performing their song with the other members and giving ONCEs her best performance in stage.

She always thought like that.

A droplets of tear suddenly dropped and blurred a letter from her book page. Mina wiped her tears, tried to control her emotions that felt like a thunderstorm inside her body and couldn't come out.

"Hey.." Someone suddenly kneeled beside her. It was Chaeyoung. He looked at Mina with sorrowful eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Mina wanted to shook her head really bad, telling the boy that she was not okay at all.

But instead, she nodded. Swallowed every words she wanted to say, Mina stay quiet.

"I'm okay." she shortly said.

"I'm here to listen and help you to overcome your fear, so tell me your problem" Chaeyoung said, trying to consoles her. But Mina just shook her head again.

"No it's fine. Why are you late?" she changed the topic.

"I got a fever. Last night I didn't sleep well" Chaeyoung let out a sigh.

"Get well soon" Mina said suddenly.

"Thanks" he replied with smile.

"How did you find this room?" Mina asked again.

"I don't know, I just looked around when I thought you were still sleeping.. but I ended up found you here" Chaeyoung said.

Mina unconsciously forget her role to act cold towards Chaeyoung. She slightly felt better when Chaeyoung is around. But she didn't realize it. She thought that is just because she was lonely.

...

The tense between them went high again. Chaeyoung rubbed his nape in nervousness. He don't know what to do right now, neither what to say. He tried his best to reduce the tense.

"Mina, do you mind if I tell you a story?" he asked, looking at Mina.

"I'm reading a story right now" Mina said without looking at Chaeyoung.