Day 7

Nae maeume tok tok tok,
(My heart tok tok tok)

Dudeuryeoyo ttok ttok ttok
(Knocking knock knock)

Gamanhi nuneul gameumyeon..
( I just stay still and close my eyes)

Chaeyoung closed his eyes to feel the wind that blew through his fingers, then he slowly opened his eyes. He was standing on a seaside, almost like a beach, but it has some big rock along the way. He rubbed his eyes several times, just to make sure he's not dreaming.

"Where am I??"

The view was stunning, sun was almost set down in front of him. The sky turned into dark orange color with a tinge of peach color. It was a complete mesmerizing landscape when a group of seagulls flying across them.

"Chaeyoung ah!"

Suddenly, a girl's voice called his name, interrupting his reverie.

He immediately turned his back and saw a girl standing behind him. Without saying anything, the girl grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and dragged him to the water. They played in the water and build a sandcastle together, until when the sun is about to set down, they walked side to side with intertwined hands.

In the middle of their walk, the girl stopped in her track.

"Remember this number, 19816" She said out of nowhere.

"What.. number is that?"

"Something you will never forget forever" She continued with a grin.

"Thank you for everything Chaeyoung, I love you!"

"What?!"

Chaeyoung opened his eyes and found out that he was sleeping inside the bus. Everyone looked at him with weird looks, that made Chaeyoung felt embarrassed.

He massaged his temple.

Even though it happened so quickly, he clearly remembered everything on his dream. But one thing that he can't remember is that girl's face. He kept trying to recall the memories, yet he didn't remember anything.

Chaeyoung took his phone and wrote a note there.

19816

"Is that something important? Maybe a password to someone's account? Or a clue to someone's hidden treasure?" he wondered.

"I really can't forget those numbers.."

...

He arrived in front of Mina's house, like usual, he checked himself before he entered in. He still remembers his first day with Mina when he wore a suit with loafers.

But today, as the day goes by, he chose something more comfortable like a simple shirt with jeans pants and sneakers.

When he was about to open the gate, Mina's father showed up.

"Doctor..Chaeyoung?"

"O-oh, Good morning sir" He smiled and bowed.

They looked at each other for a while before Chaeyoung coughed and broke the silence atmosphere.

"Are you going now sir?"

Mr. Myoui answered it with a single nod.

"Please take care of my Mina today," he patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yes sir. Have a nice day,"

He nodded again and entered his car.

"Why, every time I met him, I feel nervous??"