Day 26

"Your attention please, All Nippon Airways passengers on flight number 37655 leaving for Kuala Lumpur, please proceed to gate number one immediately. Thank you"

"Hey, That's our flight, let's go" Chaeyoung said as he held Mina's hand.

The latter hummed and fixed her bucket hat, making sure that no one would recognize her disguise.

She confidently walked beside him, as her hand was tightly held by the younger.

"It's okay and I got you, we're going to pass this together. There's nothing to be worried of."

"You've made a right decision."

...

They took the VIP-Class flight, which has limited seats for one section. 8 seats per cabin to be specific. They sat on the single-seat next to each other with a separator between them. It was looking like this :

The awkward tension could be sense from all over the room

The awkward tension could be sense from all over the room. Mina kept the separator between them closed, leaving Chaeyoung has nothing to do with it since she's the one that controlled them.

"Is she still mad at me?" He wondered.

A big sigh escaped from his mouth, "One day we're like brother and sister, but the other day, we become a complete stranger.."

Since he came to Mina's house this morning, Mina didn't greet him back and only answer his greeting with a hum. He has tried to talk with her, not only once or twice, and she only gave him a short answer like yes or no.

Chaeyoung cleared his throat to gain Mina's attention. He couldn't stay any longer dealing with the awkwardness, It hurts him. He didn't want this tension to lasts for a day.

"Mina,"

"Hmm"

"You mad at me?" He carefully asked.

"No."

"Then why are you not talking to me?"

"..."

"Because you didn't want to talk with me"

Chaeyoung recalled, Mina is a girl with five years old soul trapped in 22 years old body.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to get enough sleep."

The only word Chaeyoung could say is sorry. He knew he mustn't make any arguments with Mina on this state. Mina probably would fire back and peace is not an option anymore.

From the other side, he didn't know that Mina was slightly smiling. The fact that Chaeyoung put a concern for her made the girl a little happy. Actually, she wasn't mad at all. Mina just wanted to check on something she wasn't sure about.

And it was Chaeyoung's feeling.

"Oh."

"Just oh?"