Day 10

Mina looked confusedly at Chaeyoung.

She was eating her breakfast with Mrs. Fumi, when suddenly Chaeyoung came, bringing an empty jar with both his hands.

"Good morning" He bowed deeply.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina's eyes, but the latter quickly avoided his eyes.

"Good morning too, doctor Chaeyoung" Mrs. Fumi greeted back with a warm smile. "Please sit down"

He took a glance at Mina.

"No, it's okay ma'am. I'll just wait on the living room." Chaeyoung said before he went to the living room. It became his another morning routine to wait Mina on the living room.

"Are you mad at him?" Mrs. Fumi asked as she poured the milk to Mina's glass.

Mina shook her head.

"Doctor Chaeyoung is a good person. He won't do something bad for you. I mean, look at that innocent face" Mrs. Fumi whispered as she directed her eyes to Chaeyoung who was sitting on the couch while looking at the ceiling.

"Is it really that easy to trust someone?" Mina spoke up. Mrs. Fumi couldn't say anything. She was right too, don't trust on someone easily.

"..."

Mina finished her breakfast and stood up.

"Thank you for the meal" she said before she left.

Mina passed by in front of Chaeyoung without looking at him. Simply, she was ignoring him. For another unknown reason, she felt awkward even just to face him today.

"Let's talk" Chaeyoung held her hand.

Mina stiffened up. She turned back and finally made an eye contact with Chaeyoung.

"Why?"

"I will show you something" Chaeyoung pulled her hand and guided Mina to the library.

Mina just followed him and let her wrist be held by the younger. As they arrived at the library, he let go off her wrist.

"Make it fast" Mina said as she sat on the chair.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you"

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"..."

Mina find no answer for that question. She's just feeling awkward with him today. There's no reason for her to ignore the latter.

"Tell me if I did something wrong" Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "We're friends right?"

Mina lowered her head. She has no courage to look at him again. Chaeyoung put the jar on the table and kneeled down in front of her.

"Look at me,"

After a while, the girl carefully looked at him. As they made an eye contact, Mina averted his eyes feeling her cheeks burning up.

"I'm sorry," Chaeyoung said with a gentle voice

"Y-you don't need to say sorry." She looked at another direction. She can not lie, her heart beats so fast when he did that.

"Please, forgive me.."

"Stand up," Mina held Chaeyoung's arm and lifted him up.

"I'm not mad at you Chaeyoung-san"

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"Then don't ignore me"

She hummed one more time.