Day 25

"Chaeyoung."

"Hm?"

"Wanna see a concert with me??"

"What.. concert?"

The latter was reading a medical book and he didn't really pay attention to her. His eyes glued on the thick encyclopedia of orthopedic classification, property of Mina's dad.

They were on the library since Mina told Chaeyoung to accompany her playing computer games before. However, it pissed Mina off since Chaeyoung literally spent his time for another thing instead of talking with her.

"TWICELIGHTS concert!"

Not really sure about what she was talking about, Chaeyoung furrowed his brows. He put the book aside when he noticed that Mina was craving his attention.

"How??"

"My manager sent it to me. You said you're curious about what we do in a concert right?"

"U-uh.. yes."

"Let's watch it, shall we?"

He nodded.

Speaking about concert, Chaeyoung remembered the call from Mina's manager this morning. It was a very long talk but entirely has one main point. That was to,

Convince Mina for joining TWICELIGHTS concert in Kuala Lumpur.

The manager said, they will add a bonus if he did this mission. It was a ridiculous request that gave him no other option besides from taking it. Rather than a request, Chaeyoung called it a demand.

Way down inside his heart, Chaeyoung felt guilty for using Mina like this. But he already promised to stand with professionalism. His feeling shouldn't be involved on his contract. So, he was doing it anyway.

It was also for Mina's goodness sake. He wants her to chase her dream again, he wants her to be happy on the place she belongs to be.

Yet, Chaeyoung didn't know how to ask her. He totally has no idea where to start explaining.

But when Mina asked him to watch a concert video that her manager sent to her, the dots are connected now. The company has set this up from the start.

...

Mina clicked on a file from her computer, and the company name presented on the screen. Feeling not so rightful, Chaeyoung immediately covered his eyes with his hand.

"Wait, but can I see this?? I mean, an ordinary person needs to pay to watch a concert right? If I watch this, isn't it illegal for me then?"

The girl let out a chuckle. "You're not an ordinary person in this case. You're the artist's boyfriend"

Chaeyoung choked on nothing, "W-what??"

"Just kidding, It's not illegal, don't worry." Mina's smile went wider when she saw the opponent's ears became so red in a matter of seconds.

"This is TWICELIGHTS in Newark," she said.

Chaeyoung just nodded and looked at the screen, trying to hide his "flustered" face.

"Do TWICE usually hold their concert in western countries?" he asked, making a new topic.

"No, this is our first world tour. We used to hold a concert only in Asia's countries, but for this time, we expanded our reach to western countries as well"

"Ah.. you should be good at English then"

"I'm good at English"

"Show me"