Day 24

Monday, 11th August 2019.

Today, is a peaceful morning for everyone.

Mina woke up from her sleep with a smile. She felt so light and calm since nothing has bothered her mind recently. Her soul never felt this complete before.

Never, before she met Chaeyoung, who made this week became the best so far.

Small streaks of sun rays that peeked through the curtain, made her rise up from her bed to open them wider, eventually letting more sun rays to illuminate the room.

She stretched her body as she inhaled deeply, giving way for oxygen to enter her lungs. It has been a while since the last one she felt this great.

"Hmm.. I wonder what another member is doing in the dorm.." She said as she rested her hands on the window's frame.

"This is Monday so probably Jeongyeon unnie is nagging at Nayeon unnie because she is hard to be woken up, and Momo... She must be eating her not-so-healthy breakfast, like last night pizza or spaghetti."

"Sana must be spending her time inside the bathroom until the next hour. Then Jihyo.. I think she's in charge to wake Dahyun up today.. And Tzuyu, obviously she already woke up and done her skincare routine. Maybe she's eating an apple right now."

Mina knows their usual morning routines to the littlest details. She's the one who always sat in the dining table, observing them in silence for almost every morning. But strangely never gets bored.

It was almost one month since she left the dorm. Even though their kakao group was full of chats every day, Mina just read all of them without leaving a single message. They didn't look like they were worried over her or missed her presence tho, so she was also letting it go.

Mina didn't know, the other members did that for her goodness sake. They didn't want Mina to be pressured if they talk about her. She didn't know, the other members made another group chat excluding her only for discussing about who is going to message her and ask about her condition.

Mina didn't know, Jihyo and Sana secretly cried in the night or Momo who subconsciously made eight pancakes instead of seven. She also didn't know, Jeongyeon printed her face and put it on a big penguin doll just to brought it on the dining table every time they eat. She didn't know, Nayeon would sleep talking calling her name, Tzuyu who zoned out, thinking about is she doing well in Japan, and Dahyun a ball of goofiness, who never truly smiling after her departure.

Mina would never know.

"Gosh.. I miss them. I hope they rest well before the next concert.."

She missed them, but she didn't have guts to call the members. Who is she going to call anyway?

To be honest Mina doesn't have a very close friend at the dorm. Her closest one is Sana, but not even Sana knows that she has a brother. She couldn't imagine how shocked they will be when Mina told them if she has a brother who ran away from home.

Due to that fact, she was happy to met someone like Chaeyoung. Who understands her, and accepted her even on her worst condition. Every time it comes to him, there are no insecurities, no anxiety, and no worries.

A smile crept up to her face.

Knowing that today is going to be another day she can spend with him, she swept those thoughts away.

She just needed to hold it a little longer. Sooner or later, she's going to reunite back with her members. But for today, and 6 days from today, she will only focus on spending her time with her "special person"