Day 14

"Good morning.." Chaeyoung greeted Mina who was playing with her phone at the living room.

"Hi chae" Mina shortly answered as she gave him a hint of smile.

Chaeyoung sat in front of Mina. After all things that happened yesterday, Chaeyoung became more sure that he can cure Mina's anxiety at the time. He just needs to ask Mina to come out and see many people often to overcome her anxiousness.

"She's busy with her phone again.." he thought.

"What are you doing?"

"..."

"Nothing, why?" Finally, Mina placed down her phone.

"Have you eaten your breakf-

"Yes I have, I know you're going to ask that question." Mina cut him.

"Where's-"

"About Mrs. Fumi, she's in the backyard."

"Why you suddenly like this?"

"Like what??"

"Answered my questions before I finished my statement" Chaeyoung suddenly went serious.

"You always asked me the same question every day,"

"And why with that? I do that because I care. You shouldn't answer like that, it's not polite Mina"

"..."

Chaeyoung sighed, "Did my presence disturb you? I'll go if you feel uncomfortable near me," he stood up from the sofa and walked away.

"If you need me, I will be at the backyard" he said before he finally disappeared from Mina's eyes.

"Ok, fine. Bye." She took her phone and continued what she was doing before.

"Why is he so stern today.."

...

Mina tried to focus on her phone, but Chaeyoung's face always appeared inside her mind and messed it up. She even lost a battle because of him.

Then, she decided to turn off her phone. A part of her felt really sorry for being too rude at him, but the other part wanted to stay cool and refused to apologize.

After doubting herself, Mina decided to go to the backyard and find Chaeyoung.

...

"There is he.." Mina looked at Chaeyoung who was standing in the garden with Mrs. Fumi. They were doing some gardening and flower planting.

Mina sat on the chair, facing the large window that led her view directly to the backyard. She was fidgeting her fingers,

"Should I apologize now??" Mina asked herself.

...

Meanwhile at the same time..

Chaeyoung's POV

I stared blankly at the blue sky. Today's weather was supposed to be hot, but the sun is a bit shy, she hides behind the clouds..

I don't know what I did wrong at Mina, she kept ignoring me recently by playing with her phone. I'm not jealous about that- I don't know, sometimes doing this job is hard..

What are you saying.. you can't talk like that Son Chaeyoung.

We're fine yesterday, we even held each other's hand and eat ramyeon together right? But today she ignored me again.

"Chaeyoung-san, can you bring me that shovel??" Mrs. Fumi's voice broke my thoughts. I nodded and did what she ordered me to do.

"Here ma'am." I passed the shovel.