Day 2

Chaeyoung's POV.

"Son Chaeyoung!!!!" Someone shouted from the outside. I thought it just a dream, but that person didn't stop calling my name.

"It's 4AM and Who the hell is that?!" I rubbed my eyes as I get up from my bed and looked out from my window.

"Kyungwan?!" I gasped in shock. Standing outside, Kyungwan waving his hand at me. He took out his phone and gesturing at me to open his chat. I grabbed my phone and did what he told me to do.

From : Unknown Number
"Open the gate, let me go inside first"

I got my key and ran outside. The morning breeze hits my skin as soon as I outside. Sun still hasn't risen yet, Kyungwan is really something!

"HEY CHAEYOU- Hmmpph-" I covered his mouth before he shouted and waking up all of my neighbors.

"SERIOUSLY?! What are you doing here??!" I said almost whispered.

"Let's see the sunrise together at my favorite cafe!" Kyungwan said.

"Sshh! Don't be so loud pleasee!" I lowered my voice. But he just spoke like a normal person and that make me wanna punch his face.

"Why-"

"Let's go inside first" I dragged his hand before he have any chance to ask and went inside the house.

"Is this your house?" Kyungwan asked as he finally entered the house. I shook my head "No, I just rented this house"

"So clean and neat, just like your personality" He said. I rubbed my face with both of my hand. "Now, back to our concern, why did you come here?"

"Like what I've said earlier, I wanted to ask you to watch the sunrise at my favorite cafe" Kyungwan said as he sat on the couch

"But this is 4AM, and you just yelled my name in front of my house. Freaking LOUD!"

"Sorry for that, I can't call your number"

Oh right, I silenced my phone from unknown number.

I sighed. "Why did you ask me to go so suddenly?"

"I forgot to tell you last night" he simply said like it was nothing.

Kyungwan always been like this, he likes to do something so sudden, as a friend, I need to prepare myself anytime. I do remember when he suddenly asked me to climb a tree just to hide from Joohee. We both fell and ended up in the clinic.

"Fine, I'll go with you. Let me change my clothes first" I said as he mouthed "Okay"

....

Third person's POV.

"Hoahm...What a nice morning.." Chaeyoung yawned as he stretched his hand out of the car window.

"The last time we did this was like thousand years ago right?" Kyungwan smiled at Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, thanks to you I lost my trauma about car"

Chaeyoung couldn't drive or even take a ride with a car since the car accident that killed his parents when he was a child. He was traumatized by car, but Kyungwan is the one who made him gain back the courage and shooed his fear away.

They stopped in front of a cafe. "We already arrived?" Chaeyoung asked and Kyungwan nodded. "Have you visited this place before?"

"No." Chaeyoung shortly answered.

"Really? I always visited this place when I go to Japan"Kyungwan said.

The cafe itself was an old building. It has west-style interior and dark maple floor that simply completed the classic and retro vibes. They also put a lot of decorations and paintings on the wall. Literally, it fits Chaeyoung style, he loves something aesthetic like this.