Day 4

Today is already their fourth day, as usual Chaeyoung would come to Mina's house and stay with her until 4 PM in the evening. To spend his free time, he planned to bring a sketchbook with him.

"It's still 9AM tho, probably Mina is still sleeping right?" Chaeyoung thought. He took a seat in the table near the living room. After that, he took out his sketchbook from his bag. Chaeyoung began to sketch some figure with a pencil.

"What should I draw? I have no idea.." he muttered to himself.

Chaeyoung looked around to find something he could draw but Mina's house seems already blocked up his imagination and idea for no reason. But suddenly, out of nowhere, an idea popped on his mind.

"Should I draw Mina??"

He nodded and grabbed his pencils again. Of course he needed a model to draw it. Since Mina is nowhere to be seen, he opened his phone and searched for Mina's photos on the internet.

After he drew for an hour, he kinda felt unsatisfied with his drawing. He wanted to continued it but he need to go to the toilet first. So he left the sketchbook opened on the table and rushed to the bathroom.

When he was doing his business, Mina passed by the table and she saw the sketchbook. Because she was curious, she decided to take a look.

"What is this?" Mina looked at Chaeyoung's unfinished drawing but she wasn't really paying attention to the unfinished one.

Mina flipped the page and gasped right away. She didn't expect a psychologist like Chaeyoung has another amazing talent. His sketchbook filled with some cool of drawings on it.

However, there's one page that really caught her interest. It was a drawing of a boy with his younger sister sharing an ice cream together.

She could feel the warm feelings that the artist trying to express through his drawing.

When Mina was busy looking at the drawing, Chaeyoung already back from the bathroom and stood beside her.

"You like it?" He asked which made Mina startled. Mina turned her head and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her.

"Y-yeah, you really have a good drawings-" Mina stuttered for unknown reason.

"Really? Thank you.. If you like that one, I'll give it to you, you can have that"

"No, just keep it" She refused to take it which made Chaeyoung felt a little sad by her rejection.

"Instead, teach me how to draw" Mina unexpectedly said.

"Sure! My pleasure Mina-ssi" he excitedly pulled one chair for Mina and put it next to his chair. Chaeyoung gave her the pencil and let her draw.

Mina didn't know how or what to start. She has no idea.

"What should I draw??" she asked Chaeyoung.

"Try to draw something easy, like..fruits?" Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows.

"What fruit??" she asked again.

"Strawberry?"

"Okay then.."

Just like that, Mina drew a little strawberry in the middle of the page.

"That looks cute," Chaeyoung complimented her. "Now color it, you have any color pencils?"

Mina shook her head. "But I have markers. Wait, let me get it" she stood up as Chaeyoung nodded.

Mina went to her bedroom to get some markers. But she ended up came back with a bag full of markers.