Day 29

"Ugh-!"

Chaeyoung opened his eyes in shock right after he felt something hard land on his stomach. As soon as he opened his eyes, Mina's face was a few inches away from him. It was her leg that fell upon his stomach earlier.

But strangely, he didn't show any shocked reaction. Chaeyoung was calm, and he smiled instead. Since he hasn't gained his full consciousness yet, Chaeyoung was doubting, was it a dream or reality.

"This is a dream right? I remember sleeping on the sofa last night" he said to himself and closed his eyes again.

"Ah.. what a strange dream.."

Suddenly, Mina moved her hand and accidentally hit his nose.

"Ouch- why did it hurts?" he caressed his nose.

Three...

Two..

One.

The reality slapped him right on the face.

"WHAT THE HELL, THIS IS NOT A DREAM?!?"

Chaeyoung gasped. His face was heating up along with his increased heartbeat. He tried to distance himself but it was no use. His brain has stopped working for a while.

"W-why- No, How did I end up here??"

"Ah right. I was sleeping next to her last night. I already thought sleeping in the same bed is a bad idea after all-"

Everybody could tell how much Chaeyoung wanted to explode right now. This position was way too awkward. Mina was clinging to his body and her leg was crossing over his stomach. The truth that he back hugged Mina yesterday still didn't change anything about how he felt for this one.

"Oh god- what should I do now??" he cursed under his breath. Then, his gaze went back to the girl.

Mina looked so peaceful when she sleeps, he didn't have the heart to wake her up. So he waited until she woke up by herself.

Like it was out of his control, a smile crept up to his lips as he examined Mina's face.

She's the first woman who gained his interest and got his heart to beat faster with only her stare.

It's hard to accept that.. they might be strangers again soon.

Chaeyoung mentally slapped himself for thinking about another else in this situation. He waited for more than twenty minutes without moving at all.

"What is she dreaming about?? Does she think that I'm a bolster?" he wondered. Chaeyoung was glad that he's not the one who hugged Mina, but somehow, he was experiencing second-hand embarrassment by this.

...

The girl slowly opened her eyes. Her pupils immediately went wider when she saw Chaeyoung right in front of her.

"Oh-"

As soon as she knew that she was hugging him, Mina quickly removed her hand and fixed her position.

"I-I'm sorry Chaeng"

"That's okay.." he scooted away from her.

"..."

Boom. The awkwardness filled the room.

"Ehem-" Chaeyoung faked a cough. He rose and stood beside the bed. "D-did you sleep well?"

Mina was blushing, but she tried to remain as calm as possible. "Yeah, how about you?"

"Me too" he ruffled his hair, "Uh.. what time is it?"