Day 20

Chaeyoung stopped the car in front of a bus stop after he saw someone familiar standing there. She was the girl he met on the bus last week. Her face looked like she was in a hurry, probably she missed the bus to school?

He opened the car window and waved his hand at her,

"Hey, bus girl! It's me, do you still remember me?!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Oh?! Dr. Flower!!"

Chaeyoung thought it was funny, the way she called him with that nickname, Doctor Flower. What a unique first impression, Chaeyoung was bringing a big bouquet of flowers that time and it became his nickname now.

"What are you doing here sir?"

"I'm just passing by. And you?"

"Well I'm on trouble, I missed a bus hehe" she grinned while scratching her not-so-itchy head.

"If that's the case," Chaeyoung opened the door lock, "Get on, I will drive you to your school."

"Really?? Woah, thank you so much doc!!" She jumped excitedly and got inside Chaeyoung's car.

"Where's your school?" Chaeyoung asked, breaking the silence.

"Obayashi Sacred heart school"

"Isn't that.. the name of Mina's high school?"

"Alright, I'll take you there. Uhm... I forgot to ask your name last time. What is your name??"

"My name is Mirai"

"Oh.. what a beautiful name"

"Thank you, doctor...?"

"Chaeyoung. My name is Chaeyoung"

"Thank you doctor Chae..young" she struggled spelling Chaeyoung's name for the first time. Her brows furrowed, It's not a common name for Japanese people.

"Wait, is there any chance that you're.. a foreigner?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, I'm from South Korea."

"Wow.. my father is a Korean too. I have a Korean name from him."

"Really? What is it?"

"Son Mi Rae."

Chaeyoung turned his head at the girl, "Your surname is Son?"

"Eung!" she nodded.

He gasped, they have the same surname. What if she turned out to be his cousin? Isn't it quite possible if Mirai is the daughter of his uncle who lives in Japan?

"Me too! My full name is Son Chaeyoung, What a coincidence!"

They laughed and did a high-five afterward.

Mirai and Chaeyoung continued to chat with each other and unexpectedly, they get along really well. Their topics somehow lead them to talk about TWICE. Especially when Mirai mentioned about K-pop and her dream to be a K-pop star in the future. She said TWICE is her role model and the reason why she has made this far.

Chaeyoung pretended to be clueless at first. He wanted to know more about Mina's group in their fans eyes. He let the girl explain how she became a fan of them, and how it ended up created her dream.

"They're a very popular K-pop girl group here. Every time they had a comeback, the Tower Records always full of their album and poster." She added.

"Not only that, they also had a concert in Tokyo dome, and the tickets were sold out only in three minutes! Amazing right?"

"Three minutes?! Wow.. yeah, that's amazing." Chaeyoung didn't know about that before, "But... I'm curious, what do you like about them?"