Day 8

"Good morning Mina-san" Chaeyoung greeted Mina who was sitting in the living room.

"Morning too" she greeted back with a smile.

"Is today a special day? Why did you wake up so early?" Chaeyoung asked as he sat in front of her. When Mina was about to say something, Chaeyoung continued.

"Ooh.. I get it, are you waiting for me?" He smirked.

"No!" She immediately denied.

"This is your second time you wait me to come right~"

"What?? Second time? When was my first time?" She squinted her eyes.

"When I came back from the store with melonpan, that was the first" he casually said while crossing his arms.

"I didn't wait for you" she stated. "Oh by the way, how's your restaurant?"

"Restaurant??" Chaeyoung totally forgot the idea.

"You said you work at a restaurant and you asked me to taste your tomato spaghetti because you were unconfident with it" Mina played with her nails.

She's taking a revenge.

"A..ah! About that I already quit from my job because they said my spaghetti tastes horrible. D-Did you lie to me about the spaghetti taste??" Chaeyoung stuttered on his last sentence.

"Liar, do you think I'm stupid?" Mina rolled her eyes.

"I'm really soooorrryyyy for that I didn't mean to lie at you, but you were very stubborn, you didn't even try my dish" he finally told the truth.

"Yah, I'm an artist, and we just meet each other for one week. How could I trust you? I don't even trust Sana, that girl.. she's dangerous"

"D-dangerous??"

"Yes, you won't understand." Mina crossed her arms.

"O-okay that's not my business anyway. But you can really trust on me, I don't have any bad intention to you"

"Proof me, until the next 22 days" she challenged him.

"I promise to you, to make you happy, to take care of you, to protect you at all costs, and to be there always everytime you need me."

"Is that enough?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina's eyes.

"You'll soon break your promises Chaeyoung" Mina thought.

Before responding to Chaeyoung's vows, she inhaled deeply.

"That will be good if you really keep your promises" she said.

"Of course, promise is a promise!"

"I believe you Chaeyoung, I wish you don't disappoint me." she murmured.

"Sorry? What are you saying again? I can't hear you properly-"

"No, it's nothing.."

...

After those conversations, they went silent. They don't know what to do, either what to say. It lasts for 5 minutes after the last word they uttered.

"Okay. I'll go to the library, you wanna come with me or stay here?" Mina asked as she stood up from the couch.

"Let's go" he didn't answer her and stood up too.

They walked together to the library side to side. Soon as they entered the library, Mina sat down on her computer desk and turned on the computer.