Day 9

"What.. happened here?"

When Chaeyoung entered Mina's house, he got shocked. It was a rare view.

Today, in a sudden, there is so many people with black and white uniform walking here and there around that big house.

As he walked inside, someone bumped into him. She was carrying two stacks of box with both of her hand.

"Ouch, I'm sorry sir" she said as she peeked from behind.

"Oh it's okay, what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked as he lifted one box from her.

"Cleaning this house,"

That girl observed Chaeyoung's body from head to toe with her mouth slightly opened in gasp. She looked so shocked by Chaeyoung's presence.

"W-wait, a-are you C-chaeyoung???" She stuttered.

"Oh, yes" he bluntly answered. "Do you probably know me?"

"You don't remember me??" she asked back.

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded. "Who's this girl?"

"No, I'm sorry for that.."

"I'm Somi!"

"So-mi?"

"I think I have heard that name before.."

"Yes! You're from Korea Highschool right?"

"Y-yes"

"I gave you a letter once at Valentine's day," she said.

"Oh, really?"

Chaeyoung didn't remember at all. He tried to recalled the memory but he got nothing.

"Actually-"

"Jeon Somi!"

Just before she can continue her explanation, an old lady came towards her and practically scolded the girl for skipping her works.

"I'm sorry ma'am," she bowed to the lady then turned her head and winked to Chaeyoung.

"Gonna talk to you later~"

Chaeyoung just responded it with awkward smile. Then he realized that he still carrying the box on his hand.

"Hey-" He tried to call her but she already walked far away.

"Doctor Chaeyoung?"

"Yes?" Chaeyoung turned his body to face the latter.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Fumi, I'm the oldest maid here, and I've been working here since Ms. Mina was a child. I take every responsibility of all maids who works here."

"Ah, hi nice to meet you" Chaeyoung bowed politely to her and smiled. The lady was like on her sixty so he needs to respect her.

"Mrs. Myoui told me to inform you that both of she and Mina's father are going to have a business trip to Singapore today and they will stay there until the next 5 days." said Mrs. Fumi.

"Really? They can just call me.."

"By the way, is Ms. Mina still asleep?"

"Probably yes, I haven't saw her yet this morning" Mrs. Fumi took the box from Chaeyoung's hand.

"Ah.. okay I'll wait for her" He bowed again and left.

Chaeyoung's POV

I just remembered that today is Sunday, like what Mina already said, all the maids will come and clean Mina's house only at Sunday.