Episode 2

JINS POV

NO FUCKING WAY!!! NO NOOONONONONONOONO!!! THIS IS HIM!! THE MAN I FUCKING LOVE... I FUCKING LOVE!!!

I just.. I just can't..

I'm dreaming, aren't I?

"Uhm.. excuse me, if you don't mind could you maybe move a little bit from the entrance?", Taehyung said with his angelic, deep voice.

I still couldn't say anything, but then I managed to come back to my senses and tried to look as cool as possible when I replied.

"yeah sure baby."

WHY DID I SAY BABY!!? CAN I DIE RIGHT HERE AND NOW PLEASE?!?!

Taehyung giggled a little and said "uhmm.. babyyy~?"

OH FUCK HE REALIZED!!!

"NO NO NO! I MEANT MY BOYFRIEND ha.. ha.. JIMINNN!!! BABY~ hehe"

Thank god Jimin regained his senses and tried to stand properly again. He tried to make excuses but I was quick to interrupt him.

"Ahahahah," I laugh awkwardly. "We're so sorry! My boyfriend is a little bit drunk and he is kind of talking in the wrong directions... he meant me." I say quickly.

"YUP! Totally I meant my boyfriend. I am sorry I'm just a little druuunk." Jimin continued, acting as if he was tipsy.

"Well uhm...we will get going then~ Byeeeee byeeeee!"

"I am sorry for bothering you. Good bye."

-At the apartment-
Third Person's POV

"Oh my God! That was so embarrassing. How can we ever face them again?!? And it's the fan meeting next week." Jimin cried.

Jin was sitting on the sofa making plans how to kill himself.

Meanwhile Hoseok was eating sugary things that reminded him of the way Suga smiled at him when Jin and Jimin made themselves Clowns in front of the others.

Jimin paces back and forth anxiously.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!! "

"Stop saying that Jimin!", Hoseok exclaims in annoyance.

Meanwhile Jin was making plans for Jimin's death too.

"What are we gonna do now!!? Jungkook will never fall in love with me because thanks Jin, HE IS HEARTBROKEN AND ISNT INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE!!!!" Jimin said giving Jin his best death glare.

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU FUCKING SCARED THEM AWAY JIMIN!! ALL I'VE DONE WAS HELPING US!!! AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HIS BOYFRIEND!!! MY POOR TAAEEEE" Jin said whilst wiping his tears on his sleeve.

A knock snaps them out of their freaking out. Hoseok screams as he always does and runs to the door.

"HEY NAMJOONIEEE" He chirps happily.

"Hey Hoseok, why so happy?" Namjoon questions as he walks in.

"Suga smiled at me today", he replies whilst licking the remaining sugar off his lips.

Namjoon looks around the room to see the other boys freaking out. He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why are you guys so sad?"

Jimin ran to Rm and hugged him. "OH HYUUUUNG~" He sobs.

Jin walks up and hugs Namjoon from the other side.

"OUR BOYFRIENDS DON'T LOVE US ANYMORE." Jin cried out.

"Are u guys being serious right now? That's it? Taehyung and Jungkook, who don't even know you guys are not in love with you anymore? You both are seriously dumb. NOW GET OFF ME!" Joon exclaims in disbelief.

"YOU HAVE TO HELP US!!!! PLEASE JOON."

„And how can I do that?!"

„You have to come with us to the fanmeeting!!"

„And why the fuck do I have to?" He questions.

„We will fuck everything up, you just have to come with us and we'll pretend that you are their fan and we just came with you to get autographs"

„Yeah..not gonna happen."

Fanmeeting day  
-in the car-

„I can't believe that I am here with you guys and am being forced to go to this fucking fanmeeting." , Namjoon groans, pissed.

„Hyung it will be a lot of fun!!!", Jimin said exited.

„Yeah sure.."