Episode 23

The next morning:
Jin woke up with a groan. His head was hurting furiously. He tried to remember what happened. And then he realized that he is in the hospital with a certain person laying slight ontop of him.

Jin's smiled in relief. It wasn't a dream he really got rescued and now he is laying in Tae's arms, which are surrounding him.
He started to caress Tae's locks with his free hand, because the other one was still inter winded with the hand of Tae.

Tae's hair was smelling amazing. He loved the scent which Tae had.

Tae started to really get comfortable, he loved the touches he got.
Until realization hit him, he quickly looked up to a smiling Jin, who's hands were still in his hair. He quickly got up and kissed Jin on the lips with his boxy smile.
He was so happy, he didn't even realize that tears were rolling out of his eyes until Jin caressed them away with his thumb.

"I was so scared Jin.", Tae said while getting on top of Jin and kissing every detail on his face.
"So fucking scared.", Tae finished and took Jin's hand into his and kissed it.

A low groan was heard from Jin.
"Whoah babe what's wrong?"
"Nothing it's just my head hurts a lot.", Jin said while closing his eyes and knitted eyebrows.

"Wait let me call the doctors."
Tae got up and called the doctors, who came rushing.

"Mr Jeon.", the doctor said to Taehyung to get his attention. "We quickly need to check up on Mr.Kim, would you excuse us for a moment?"
Tae just nodded and went out of the room but before that he quickly kissed Jin's forehead.

A few minutes later the doctor come out of the room and said "you shouldn't worry it's normal that he has pain. I mean after all he got hit on his head, we will give you some pills which will lessen up his pain. He should take them for 1 week every morning and night and then he should be okay."
"Thank you. Oh and doctor,when can he go home?"
"Actually you guys could go home right now, he doesn't really have anything to pack. You just have to file a report for the police and then you can go."

"Okay great. Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure meeting you Mr. Jeon and also my daughter is a big fan of you and your brother. Can you sign this?"

"Of course.", Tae said with a smile and started to sign the note book. "Please tell you daughter that I am really grateful for her and that I love her. "
Tae was about to go until the doctor patted his arm. "You forgot the medicaments."

"Ah thank you.", Tae said with a smile. He turned around and was about to get into the room until the doctor approached him again and said: "I am actually a big fan of your too. Do you love me too?"

Tae was about to burst out laughing. This was a bit uncomfortable for him to confess to a 50 year old man that he loved his fans and him.

"I like everyone of my fans.", Tae said with a boxy smile and patted the arm of the older man and went to Jin laughing.

"You won't believe what just happened." Tae said and told Jin everything. Both of them burst out laughing until they decided to get up and finally sign the report for the police with all the details, Jin had to experience while being at that mansion.

Taehyung was so sad that he didn't get Jin out of that dark room before but Jin tried to make him feel less guilty through squeezing his hand.

Then they finally left and went back home.