Episode 3

Jimin's POV
I am currently listening to Jungkooks solo song, Euphoria . It's so good, I love it. I want this to be my marriage song when I marry to Jungkook.

I am so excited to meet him again.
After the incident, it will be awkward, but I am still really looking forward to it.

-20 min later-

Finally we are at the fanmeeting place.

I am so nervous.

Kinda wanna die. But not before I didn't see Jungkook.

Jin and I really tried hard to persuade Namjoon. He is really something else but I love him so much.

Now I am finally meeting my soon to be husband Kooookieeeee.. I am so emotional right now.
His smile makes me cry like a sobbing mess.

I am kinda sad because Hobi couldn't come with us because Suga wouldn't attempt to the fan meeting. I think he is at home and eating sugar and imagining how Suga's lips would taste.

We bought the best place to sit so we could have a good view of our boyfriends.
It's right in front of them.

30 min later:
Third Person's POV:

Finally The Jeon Brothers came out on stage and said their hellos and started to entertain their fans.

Jimin and Jin screamed all the time.

Namjoon sat next to them and tried to read a book. He is such a bookworm.

When Taehyung looked through the crowd his eyes met Jin's.

Jin was screaming, but then he realized that he isn't allowed to scream, so that the brothers don't notice that Jimin and Jin are their fans.
Jin quickly shut his mouth.

Taehyungs POV:
Isn't that the guy who I met at Starbucks?

I am not gonna lie he is cute but he has a boyfriend so nevermind.

Wait is he screaming?

Ohhhh cute~.

Taehyung get you shit together! You don't even know him!!!

But still he is really, really cute.

Oh and there is his boyfriend. Screaming too. He must be a Jungkook stan, just by looking at him and hearing him scream.

I mean they scream the loudest.
How adorable.

Let me take a little peek at that handsome man again. What was his name again? Gin? Jin? Oh yeah, Jin!

Wait is he blushing??? Oh no I am going to melt.

Whatever I have to concentrate on the fanmeeting.

JINS POV:

OMG OMG OMG HE LOOKED AT ME!! AT MEEE!!! ME MEMEMEMEMEMMEEMEMEM!!!!

„JIMIN, JIMIN!!! TAEHYUNG LOOKED AT ME!!!!"

„NO WAY!!! JIN I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I THINK HE LOVES YOU NOW!!!", Jimin said excited.

While Jimin and I were fanboying, the k-pop anti himself started to speak up.

„You guys are seriously dumb and dumber", Namjoon said.

I am following every move that Taehyung does.

Oh my god he is so sexy.
His brown locks are so cute.
How can a person be so precious. I want to kiss those lips.

Ugh life is so unfair. He is so cute and I am just a nobody :(

but handsome ;).

Jin's POV:
20 min later:

Finally we can talk the most sexy human beings on earth and let our albums get signed and etc.

I am so excited and nervous. I think i am going to faint.

OMG OMG WE ARE WALKING TO THEM NOW!!!

„hey guys" they greet me, Jimin and Namjoon

I can't even talk, Jimin can't either.

Thank god Namjoon talked for us. He quickly greeted them back.

„Heeeey, I am such a big fan and my cousins drove me here because I don't have license. Oh and Jimin has a niece so if you don't mind could you sign that for his niece. And Jin's brother is such a big fan too, so if you don't mind could you sign the other albums too?"

Third Person's POV:

„Yeah, sure, I'd love too :)", Taehyung said calmly smiling at Jin.

Jin was shaking and giving his 4 albums to Taehyung.
He was so excited and couldn't believe that The Jeon Taehyung was sitting in front of him.
Jin's eyes fell to Tae's hands. They were so big, so beautiful, so perfect. The perfect size for his hands to fit in, he thought to himself.

Taehyung signed them and said: I know you from somewhere...wait it's you! Jin,the Guy, that I met at Starbucks, isn't it? How are you?" he said with a bright smile.

„G-g-good.",
Jin tried to say, even though his throat was dry.

Taehyungs POV:
Why is he so cute? Haha can't even say a proper sentence.

Jin said: „t-thank y-you" in a not really audible tone.
His voice a little shaky and cute. I can't describe his voice but it's calming.. I don't know, I kind of like his voice a lot.

"No thank you, for making your brother happy, tell him I appreciate him for buying all our albums and for the support he is giving us."

A light tint of red was visible on Jin's cheeks and he bowed as fast as he can.

Did he really think I wouldn't notice? Haha such a cutie pie.

Jimins POV:

Finally we can get our albums signed by Jungkook.

OH MY GOSSHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD. HIS BUNNY SMILEEE!!! CAN I KISS YOU?!?!??, gosh I can't say that to him..

„Hey Jimin :D" he said in his cute bunny voice, idk I just feel like everything he has is bunnylike.

„Do you want me to sign this? For your niece?" he gave me a smirk.

OH NO NO NO JIMIN DONT GET RED.

I gave him the album of my niece, actually it's mine but okay.

He signed it and gave me a smile and said: It was nice meeting you. :)

When he gave me the album back he touched my hand for a second.

JALDLOXKXNSNWLDFIUY BALWLDOFIDJJSBS AAAGGGHHHH!! AGGHHH!!!! AAGGHHH!! HE FUCKING TOUCHED MY FUCKING FUCK HAND!!!! I-  I- AM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

And suddenly I saw everything black.

Third Person's POV:

Jimin fainted.