Episode 20

"So what the fuck are we going to do?",the voice of a feminine person said.
Jin tried to open his eyes after realizing that he was in an unknown place.
He slowly opened his eyes and realized that he was trapped in a dark room.
His hands tied and only the voices of the kiddnappers could be heard.

"Is he awake?" The other person said.
"I think so.... Yo bitch wake up."

Jin slowly opened his eyes and was face to face to two familiar persons.

He couldn't really make out who exactly they were but he knew that he knows them from somewhere.

"What do you want from me? And why did you kidnap me?", Jin asked, without showing his fear but in the inside he is so scared and about to cry.

The girls were laughing. It was the ugliest laugh he ever heard, it was like witches coming together and evil laughing.

Suddenly they stopped and were looking at each other.
"Yeah why is he here again?", one girl asked.

The other person punched the girl's forehead. "You seriously are so dumb Holly."
"What no I am not!!! I am groovy."

"Ew could you stop talking? You guys are making me a headache.", Jin said still tied and sitting on a wooden chair.

"you shut up!!!! We are going to punish you for the way you have treated us in front of our husband!", Holly the dumbest screamed.

"Excuse me what the fuck?", Jin said.
"Oh wait you are those bitches who were coming for my man? Well sorry ladies to break it to you but that night we fucked and I made him feel so good that he couldn't stop pounding into me. You should have heard his moans, just for me.", Jin said confidently.

The other girls were staring in shock at Jin.
"You did what?! He cheated on me?!"
"NO HE CHEATED ON ME!!! PATRICIA!!! NO HE IS MINE!"
Holly and that girl named Patricia argued.

Jin was really getting a headache and uncomfortable. He didn't want to be here and he was wondering if Tae was worried and was looking for him.

"THAT'S IT KIM SEOKJIN ASS, YOU CAN'T EAT SHIT ANYMORE AND YOU KNOW WHAT? WE HAVE GOT YOUR PHONE."

"AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY SEND HIM A VIDEO OF YOU SUFFERING. Go on Holly punch Jin."

"Ok!!!", Holly Said.
"1... 2.. 3.. I'm recording."

"Hello Taehyung baby. Do you want to see your boyfriend, who you have cheated on me with.", holly said while gripping onto Jin's face and squeezing it really hard that Jin's cheeks started to hurt.
"See little bitch is whimpering.", holly said while caressing Jin's face.

She is literally abusing Jin. On the other side Patricia is enjoying herself while recording it.

Holly bitch slapped Jin. It didn't really hurt but Jin was still scared, his right cheek was a bit red and he could still feel the way it was burning.
"YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF US!!! TOOK OUR MAN BUT NOW LOOK SEOKJIN I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR LIFE.", Holly said while taking out her knife.

Patricia quickly turned the camera to her face and said: "I think it's time to say goodbye to your boyfriend Jeon Taehyung

Patricia quickly turned the camera to her face and said: "I think it's time to say goodbye to your boyfriend Jeon Taehyung."

And suddenly a loud scream was heard and the video was stopped.

The two girls high fived each other and made their way out of the room. Leaving Jin alone.

They didn't stab him they just made the gesture of killing him which scared jin to death. So now after they closed the door he sat alone in the dark room without furniture and just pure darkness and cried his eyes out.

He was so scared. He was scared that Tae would think he is dead and he was scared for his own life.

In the meantime the girls were trying to figure out Jin's pin to have access over his phone.

"Try Tae's birthday out", Patricia said to Holly.

And they got logged in.
They quickly went on WhatsApp and send the video to Tae.

Chat: (Babyy is Tae)
Jin: *video sent*
Babyy💜: WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT DID YOU DO
STOP HURTING HIM!!!!
Pls tell em he is alive!!!
FUCK YOU FOR HURTING
HIM!!!!
I'm GOING TO RUIN YOUR
LIVES IF SOMETHING
HAPPENED TO JIN!!!

*Babyy💜 is offline*