Episode 30

Jin woke up with someone's foot in his face and Jimin was licking unconsciously his right toe under the blanket.

He pushed Jimin's foot out of his face and quickly took his phone from the nightstand and filmed Jimin licking his toe.

After that he literally pushed his foot into Jimins mouth, which made Jimin gag and he woke up with a groan.

"Do you have mental issues?", Jimin groaned and tried to absorb the taste in his mouth.
"What the hell did we drink? Do you have this weird taste too?"

"No.", Jin said,"you just literally ate my foot."

"Gross.", Jimin scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"I will go and cook us something, you go brush your teeth.", Jin chuckled.

As soon as jin stood up, he noticed how much they drank and he felts the affect the drinks had.
Jimin stood up and looked at Jin who was pale all of a sudden.
"Are u okay?", he asked, while stroking Jin's arms from both sides, clearly concerned.

"Y-", Jin was about to say but ended up throwing up over Jimin.

Jimin, himself, who was not in a better condition.
And at that site he couldn't hold it in anymore either and threw up all over Jin. First he woke up to an headache and food taste in his mouth and now he gets puke all over his face and Jin's.

Jimin emptied everything out. All over Jin's face.

Jin then said with his lips pressed together and just a tiny bit agape so he was able to talk.
"I think I just ate a bit of your puke."
And to that they both threw up again.

After a while they cleaned up everything. Themselves and the mess they made.

Jin still felt a little bad so he was walking around with a bag under his chin. Shorty said, he was too lazy to hold the bag, so if he had to puke, he wouldn't have to hold it in, he could let it out without bothering too much.

On the other side Jimin had a bag hanging down from his behind. He currently had bad diarrhea.
(Don't get me wrong he still wore something)
"Jin why tf did we drink so much?", Jimin said looking at their emptied alcohol bottles.

They were currently looking the worst they have ever looked like.

And all of a sudden a rustle from a key on the front door was heard.

"JUNGKOOK IS COMING!!!", Jimin whisper yelled.

They didn't have any time left to even do anything. Frozen up they watched Jungkook and Tae walking in with a bag in each of their hands.

They carefully laid it on the ground and were shocked to see the view in front of them.

Jimin and Jin.
Looking so wasted, done and sick.

"Babe, what happened?", Tae hurriedly went over to Jin. He noticed that something was wrong. Hence Jin had a puking bag glued under his chin.

"I'm just a little sick.", Jin said not even mad at Tae anymore, he just wanted to be in his arms and sleep his illness away.

Jimin on the other side walked over to Jungkook, making weird plastic noises on the way.

Jimin jumped on Jungkook and kissed al over his face. "Ugh Kookie how could I let you leave this house, I am dying without you!"
Jungkook smiled like a bunny and patted Jimin's butt.

Something felt oddly warm and squishy.
Jungkook knew that Jimin's butt was squishy but while he touched his butt, a plastic bag could be felt.
Jungkook quickly turned Jimin around.