Episode 22

They were now in the car.
All of them were still really excited and tensed. After all the video showed a Jin who got stabbed. Tho not really clearly but still.

Hoseok was driving the car while biting on to the wheel, bc he wanted to eat sugar to calm himself but in the end he had to drive because Tae was crying out of excitement and Jungkook couldn't do it either bc he was worried about Jimin

Hoseok was driving the car while biting on to the wheel, bc he wanted to eat sugar to calm himself but in the end he had to drive because Tae was crying out of excitement and Jungkook couldn't do it either bc he was worried about Jimin. Bc Jimin didn't give any signals of living anymore.

And Suga was a little bit scared for Jin. He didn't really cry about Jin, he just cried about his own selfish reasons.

He wanted to sleep but he had to go with them because he was just 1% worried.

So now they were standing infront of the mansion

Police cars surrounding the mansion and the police themselves try to break in. While the other five try to help them.

One police officer approached them and says: "I'm sorry, I know that your friend in in there but I can't let you in, I need you to wait in your car. It's for your own safety."

Taehyung wanted to protest but Yoongi quickly shut his mouth and they went to the car.

All of them looked pale in the face. They were scared that something serious happened to Jin.

In the mansion:
Jin heard loud sirens. He hoped that he didn't imagine it and didn't go crazy in this house until he is starting to imagine things. Good thing was he didn't imagine. It was really the police.

He now was praying to be found.

Until loud hurried steps come closer to his dark room, which he now calls his prison.

It might be the girls or the police so he was really hoping to see his saviors.

But no, luck was not on his side. The two girls freed him from the chair but his wrists were still chained.

Both girls gapped one are and they tried to push him through the door with force.

Jin shouted: "what the fuck are you doing, let me go!! "

"No dumb head, the police are here and we need to take you out of this place before they find us." , Patricia said.

"No I don't wan to go with you, put your nasty fingers away from me."

(Her fingers if you are maybe wondering)

"Bitch you seriously need to go to a professional

"Bitch you seriously need to go to a professional."
"Shut the fuck up!", holly said annoyed. In real life she did her nails herself.

So now they were dragging him out of the house through the back yard until they saw some police men standing there.

Luckily for them the police didn't see them.
Until Jin screamed really loud: "I AM HERE PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAASSEEE!! HELP M-"
*dong*
Jin fell to the ground, unconscious.
Patricia swung a fucking baseball-bat on Jin's head.
"Hope he shuts up now."

But it was too late, the police heard Jin's screaming and quickly broke the windows and came in.

They quickly threw Jin to the ground and tried to flee through their front door.

That was the dumbest idea ever. Bc Taehyung quickly noticed them fleeing and chased them until he pushed them both to the ground and the police fastly handcuffed them and pulled them into the police car.

An ambulance was called.
Taehyung furrowed his brows.
"What happened there? Why do we need an ambulance?!", Taehyung panicked.
Without listening to the cops. Taehyung ran into the mansion and saw Jin laying on the ground unconscious- little bit bleeding.

His eyes got watery and he quickly pushed the nurse and a few other men away from Jin, who were surrounding him.

He quickly took Jin's hand into his and started to cry out: "HELP HIM!!! HE IS BLEEDING HELP HIM PLEASE!!!"

The doctor and the nurse quickly bandaged his head and lifted him into the ambulance. Tae got into the ambulance too still holding Jin's hand and leaving some light kisses.

The doctor told Taehyung that Jin is just having a light shock and doesn't need a surgery. He just needs to rest.

Tae was relieved.

They finally arrived at the hospital. They didn't do much after giving Jin some medicaments, which will lessen up Jin's pain and bandaged his head again.

Jin actually had a lot of blood loss but he didn't need a surgery for that.
They will check up on him after he woke up. To see if he has serious issues with remembering.

So the doctors left Jin's room. The other 4 came also with RM who was really worried for his best friend.

Jimin has puffy eyes, from all the stress he cried non stop but now he is relieved that his Jinnie is doing alright.

Jungkook quickly went to Tae and asked him if he is fine. Tae just nodded. He was too tired to say a word. It was such an exhausting, frightening day, he just wanted to rest and take Jin into his arms.

Of course there was still worry in his eyes. He didn't want jin to have any kind of pain but for now he is happy that Jin is doing okay.

They quickly left to not bother Jin but Tae stayed. He didn't want his lover to be alone in the hospital.

He kept their fingers inter winded. Pushed Jin's cute little bangs out of his face and guided his long fingers around Jin's sculpted face. Until he finally came to his lips. He quickly pecked them and tried to drift off on his small chair next to Jin. With still inter winded fingers.

It was starting to get really uncomfortable so he tried to lay next to Jin. He knew that he should be careful. But he had the urge to hug his Jin and kiss him all over his face. He tried to lift Jin's blanket and tried to get in it.

He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and put his head on Jin's chest. While taking in his scent. He obviously wasn't smelling like the usual strawberry scent. But he still smelled awesome.

And then he drifted away to sleep.