Episode 5

-At Jinmin's Apartment-

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"?!
"Uhm... what are u talking about?", Namjoon asked Jimin, who's face is completely red of anger.

" WHY DID YOU TAKE OUR ONLY CHANCE OF GETTING CLOSER TO THE JEON BROTHERS AWAY?!! HUH!!!!???" Jimin said furious.

"I-I- I DID NOT! I was just helping you guys out."

"WITH WHAT?!?!" Jin exclaimed murderous, who had not spoken a word since the car drive.
Jin looked like he was about to explode. He kept calm but now the realization hit him, that he would never see his crush ever again.

"Look I am sorry okay? I was just trying to help. Jimin, don't be stupid okay? We both know that Jungkook is a player. He dated 100 girl and boys till now.

Jin you clearly know that if Taehyung would go into a relationship with you, which is impossible, do you think he would have time for you? He is such a busy man and then a boyfriend, that would be seriously too much.

Also, sooner or later your hearts will be broken because these two boys will not do you  any good. The will find new people and will forget about you and later on you will realize that they just played with your hearts.
Also I care about you guys a lot and I don't want you to be heartbroken. Don't forget those boys are celebrities and will not have time for you, okay? I love you guys.", Namjoon said worried. He really cared about his friends.
Jimin and Jin kept silent.
But not long after they came to the conclusion and went in for a long group hug.
"I love you Namjoon, thanks for caring for us and looking after us. I'm sorry for being so mean and disrespectful.", Jimin and Jin said with a tint of sadness.

-at the fan meeting-
-backstage room-
-Taehyung's POV-
We finally finished our fanmeeting. It was nice meeting all of our fans, they are seriously the best, I love them all.

I still can not get that one boy out of my head. Jin. He was so handsome breathtaking and just so perfect. His lips so kissable . Just imagining how they would taste, drives me so crazy ...
But I can't be in a relationship, right now... I am an idol after all, it would just make problems.

As I was walking to my backstage room I noticed something on my couch.

A backpack.

It was really cute designed.
It was pink but it had an alpaca on it.
As I was looking at it I saw a card on it. I looked at the card and noticed that there are some things written on it.

A Phone number.
An address.
A house number
And also a name.

It was Jin's Name on it.

A slight smile appeared on my face.
I keep telling myself how adorable and cute he is but that topped everything.

Just by looking at this backpack and his handwriting, my heart starts to beat faster.

I kept admiring it until Jungkook stormed in without a knock.
"What are you doing?", he asked curious.

I tried to to hide the backpack.

"N-nothing", I stuttered.
"Lol do you think I will believe you, what are you hiding?"
"Nothing! As I said!"

I started to get annoyed. Jungkook never gives me privacy. I always have to share everything that I have.

"Yeah sure, come on bring it out I already saw it, that backpack."
"Ugh fine" I said defeated.
"Since when are you such a fan of pink and cute things?" He teased.
"First of all, it's none of your business and second of all, that backpack is Jin's, I think he forgot it here."
"First of all, it is my business, I am older than you and I have the right to know because I am your brother and second of all what are you going to do with the backpack? Did you look into the bag?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I did not. I don't have the right. There is just a card, which is hanging out of the backpack and it said that it belongs to Jin. And I was planning to give it back to him." I snapped.

"Well okay, but if you bring it back to him. Paparazzi will find out and you will be caught in some rumors."
"I know, but I am going to risk it anyways. I have to see him." I blurted out.

"Wait what? Taehyung, are you starting to get feelings for that guy?!" Jungkook asked. „I mean I am happy that you find yourself Someone but don't be stupid! He is your fan! You can't date someone that is your fan! You know that!!!" Jungkook said worried and a bit angry.
„I know, I don't have feelings for him. Don't worry! And maybe you can come with me too, so people won't suspect anything. When we go together." I offered.
„Okay fine, do you think Jimin will be there too?"
„What did you just say? Jimin? Kook are you starting to get feelings for him?" I teased like he did before to me.
„Are you dumb? Ofc I am not! Seriously shut up."
„Whatever", I said amused.

After that we got ready. Dressed up in a comfortable way and made our way home.