Episode 9

The next morning Jin woke up because he felt something heavy on his waist.

Jin slowly opened his eyes, he didn't really want to, after the dream he had with Taehyung in it.

Jeon fucking Taehyung was in his house and they slept in while hugging each other.

What a nice dream, Jin thought to himself while coming back to senses and opening his eyes.

But then...

Jin was about to scream when he saw Taehyung sleeping next to him, so close that he could even feel his breath on his neck.

Jin tried not to panick.

Without waking Tae up, he tried to get Taehyung's arm off of him, but it didn't help. Taehyung hugged Jin tighter.

Jin was about to scream, he was red like a potato and his heart was about to explode.

Never in a million years has Jin ever thought of Taehyung sleeping next to him, not even in his dreams, but here he is in Taehyung's arms.

He tried to move again but this time Taehyung threw a leg on him, like if Jin was a teddy bear.

Jin realized there is no escape and gave in.
He looked at Tae's beautiful facial features.
His cute little mole on his nose and on his lip.
He was about to touch it, but suddenly Taehyung woke up, slowly opening his eyes.

„Good Morning" Taehyung Said smiling, while still hugging Jin.

His morning voice is to die for.

„G-Good morning T-Tae-h-hyung", Jin said while getting a light tint of red across his cheeks.
Jin was about to stand up, but Taehyung held him.
Can we just stay a little bit more like like this?, Taehyung asked.

Jin didn't know what to answer, but Taehyung looked like he made a decision and pulled Jin back on the couch under the blankets.

„Did you know, that you smell really good?", Taehyung said inhaling Jin's scent.

„T-thank y-you", Jin said while stuttering.

Taehyung was smiling so wide with his boxy smile, but obviously he didn't show it to Jin.

-Taehyung's POV-
Oh my god how can a person smell so good? Look so breathtaking and be so adorable at the same time. Ugh I am starting to fall for him, but I know the consequences. But now I don't care about it.

Jungkook and I still do really have to do a lot and I think our manager is burning red in his face of anger. Today was a meeting and we didn't attempt. I think we overslept it, but I wouldn't care less.

Usually I would be really stressed out now but Jin himself or his scent is so calming to me.

Just being near him makes me feel calm and loved and welcome... ugh, I just don't know.

I started to hug Jin tighter. I know Jin is a little uncomfortable but what can I do. I might sound selfish but he really releases me from stress. I love to be near him and expecially hold him.

I know I am doing a big mistake but feeling great after a long time won't be bad right?

I didn't realize that Jin fell asleep again. Maybe he finds comfort in me too. That would be awesome.

I looked at him and checked if he really slept in. He really did.

I brushed his bangs away that were bothering him.
I leaned forward and was almost kissing his forehead.

Without waiting I pressed my lips on his forehead. I know it's a bad idea but I really start to have feelings.
When I turned my head to the other side I noticed that Jungkook was staring at me like a mad person.

If he saw what I've done I will be killed.

-30 minutes later-

Jin and Jimin woke up.
Jin stood up, walking over to the kitchen. I was watching his every move. He looked so breathtaking. I knew that he was really handsome before but now he looked even more handsome than ever before.

It really felt like, Jin was my husband and he is doing my breakfast now.

Every move he is taking, I can feel my salvia build in my mouth. It's just so mesmerizing.
Seokjin you Are seriously so beautiful.

Jungkook snapped me out of thoughts again. Ugh how I hate it when he does that.
„What?!", I Said pissed?
„Where the fuck are you looking at you fucking creep?", Jungkook voiced out.
„Stfu, I am not looking anywhere.", I tried to find an excuse.
„Yeah sure, you were clearly checking Jin out. Even your salvia is dripping down your chin.", Jungkook sad teasing but still mad.
„Ugh Jungkook shut up, stop embarrassing me! But what can I do? Did you even see Jin? He looks so good in those sweatpants."
„Whatever you say.", Jungkook said.

Jimin in the meantime was helping Jin in the kitchen.

-Third person's POV-
„I have this feeling that Taehyung likes you", Jimin said excited.
„Ugh shut up Jimin! Stop lying and making me false hope!"
„B-but I am telling you the Truth!!!!"
„But I don't believe you!!!", Jin said angry. Ofc he wanted Taehyung to himself but he couldn't believe what Jimin was saying.

„BREAKFAST IS READY!!!"
„Coming", the Brothers Said.

They all ate delicious food, which Jin cooked.
„Wow Jin you can cook so well.", Taehyung praised, while stuffing his mouth with so much food. It was a long time since he ate something delicious like this.

Jin really tried not to get flustered and red but the luck was not on his side and ones again he was sitting there like a tomato.

-after 1 hour-
Jin, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were sitting in the living room. They were talking about some normal things, like chit chatting for example what their favourite food is. They were just starting to get to know each other when Jungkooks phone started to ring.
„Hello Manager?"
„Jungkook where are you and your brother?!", said the  manager on the phone, while being really pissed.
„At someone's house", Jungkook said.

"Jungkook take your Brother with you now and come as fast as you can to the company. I know that you are staying in some boys house with your boyfriend or boyfriends I don't even know but paparazzi spotted you. So for short WE ARE FUCKED!!!", their manager  screamed in Jungkooks ears.
Jungkook gulped and tried to sound calm but it didn't help:
"Let's Go Tae Tae, the Company called. We are IN FUCKING scandals!!

Tae started to panick and was kind of running to the door and was starting to put his shoes and jacket on.
After that he pecked Jin's cheeks and said see you soon, while smirking and storming with Jungkook out of the house.

Jin was once again melting and was in front of dying.