Episode 29

Okay so I died.. but I am back and let's just write this shit.

(Here are some words who are a not rlly good for Ramadan but it's nighttime for me while writing this so it shouldn't be a problem!! But don't read for your own risk)
[just some inappropriate words :)]
________________________________

The past view days were really tiring for the two couples. Suga was putting all their belongings and Hobi's in their transportation truck. And Hobi was just chilling in the kitchen with his sugar bags.

He was stuffing his mouth full with sugar. After all Yoongi couldn't give him the attention he needed so he had to taste it through sugar.

In the meanwhile Jimin and Jungkook had a fight downstairs.
"Jimin I told you, we don't have enough space!!!"
"And? We can put your things away!!", Jimin argued back.
"I NEED MY STUFF!!!"
"YES I NEED THEM TOO!", Jimin screamed.
"WHAT?!? YOUR DILDO COLLECTION?!?", Jungkook spat out loud.
"YES YES I NEED IT!! NOT JUST ME BUT I HAVE GOT TAE'S SIZE TOO!!! SO JIN NEEDS ONE TOO.", Jimin pointed out. "So if you argue with me you have to argue with me and Jin."

Jungkook stared at Jimin wide eyed and mouth agape.

Taehyung quickly came running to their room. "YOU OWN WHAT?!?", Tae said shocked.

Jin hurriedly tried to follow Taehyung. "Babe I can explain..", Jin said in defense.

"YES YOU CAN! WHY DOES PARK JIMIN HAVE MY DICK SIZE?!?"

"Uhm well awesome question, so I was at the mall and saw a dick collection and then saw your face and Jungkook's and I was like get it Jimin and yeah. Oh also I rlly am shocked the sizes are like your real ones." Jimin said proudly with a grin.

Jin clapped his hands. "Whohooo Jimin.", Jin cheered.!

Tae and Jungkook threw judgmental looks at Jimin.

"Why would u buy the plastic version when u can have the real ones?", Jungkook asked confused.

"Well to that time we never imagined our idols to actually date us.", Jimin casually said.

Tae just nodded. Still frightened.
"Alright then... uhm.. I will head out?" And he quickly made his way back to packing.

Jin quickly snatched Tae's size and followed him. Obviously hiding it.

They packed everything. They just left some furniture because after all they will make this their meet up place.

They just packed clothing and their belongings. After all they were rich so people already decorated their house.

Tae, Jungkook, Hobi were already waiting outside in their car. Jimin, Jin and yoongi were still inside and doing god knows what.

After an eternity Jin and Jimin came out with a sleeping Suga. Both were carrying him. One of them took his arms and Jin took his feet and finally they closed the door and threw Yoongi into the car.

Everyone went to their own car and they finally drove off.

Eventually they arrived at their house and started to settle in.

Their house was really big.
Jin was currently sipping his coffee and was watching the great view they had. Even tho they were in a house he could still see Seoul from their house and on the other side the beach. (Okay wtf what luxury is that)

Tae was approaching Jin from the behind.
They were currently in the living room.

Tae lay his head on Jin's lap and started to draw in the air.
(Bro even I do that and it's rlly Idk moving on.)