Episode 33

Taehyung and Jungkook were now on tour living their best life with their fans at their sold out stadiums.

Life was actually going good. Jin and Jimin became models worldwide and Jin also got an acting role in this really cool new drama which everyone is really hyped about.

Tannie and his cousin lilyoongi (that's the cat name) were never alone. They got the most famous pets in the world. So they did get celebrities too.

They never get left out and always accompany them when for example Taehyung and Jungkook go on tour, they can come with them or when Jin goes to a shooting, Tannie is always next to Jin, sometimes even modeling with him.

Jin still had a shooting in the morning so he was currently getting ready for it. Today he has to even get on a plane to see Taehyung and Jungkook perform. They were doing their last concert for this tour.

Jimin already drove there, he wanted to spend the morning with his fiancé. Yup they got engaged. Jungkook proposed to Jimin in the weirdest moment.

They were together in the bathroom. Jimin sitting on the toilet and Jungkook was doing his daily skin care to look his best after all he is an idol. (Not saying he doesn't look good without it he is smoking sexy)

Jimin noticed how Jungkook was muttering curses and was extremely nervous.

He fiddled around with his hands and just by the look at his face you could see that something was wrong.

"What's wring Babe?", Jimin asked looking up from the magazine he was holding. Jin and he got lucky and were both together on the cover.

"Jimin."
"Jungkook.", Jimin replies calm.
"Jiminie."
"Yes Kookie What is it?"
"Jimin-shi."
"Jeon fucking tell me what the fuck you want to say and let me poop in peace."
"I didn't want to ask you like this... seriously I didn't."
"Okay drama queen what do u mean?"

"P-park. J-i-J-i-mMi-in."
"Yes Jungkook, why are u stuttering baby?", Jimin said kinda worried, so he grabbed the toiletpaper. And was about to stand up but Jungkook pushed him down onto the toilet.

"PARKJIMINDOYOUWANTTOMARRYME?!", Jungkook asked, kneeling down.
Not thinking about their current situation and their location they are in and in that which Jungkook proposed to him ,Jimin started to cry.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOOOOOK!! OF COURSE I WILL!! YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES  YES.", Jimin stood up obviously pulling his pants up. And throwing himself on jungkook. He kissed all over his face. And on the meanwhile lilyoongi made a disgusted face. And was about to puke. And quickly left that place and ran for the nearest cozy bed.

Present
Taehyung and Jungkook are currently getting their make-up done and already are dressed in their tour-clothing.

Jimin was sitting there in the corner and subtly took photos of Jungkook. After all Jungkook was still his bias and he always wanted to see how his bias looks while getting ready for the tour.

Jimin noticed how Taehyung was slightly nervous. He didn't know if Taehyung was usually like this because it's jimin's first time being backstage by a concert.

So he didn't really thought into it.

Taehyung kept on mumbling something to himself. His lips pressed into a straight line. And he was walking back and forth. Until he heard that laugh which literally wasn't unnoticeable for anyone.

Hobi and Jin came laughing about any kinds of things. Yoongi following them.

Jin abruptly stopped walking when he laid his eyes on Taehyung.