Episode 4

No ones POV:
Jimin fainted.
Jin panicked.
Namjoon threw his book away and hit a person on the nose because he panicked.
Taehyung called the security.
Jungkook jumped over the table and held Jimin.

"Jimin, Jimin? Hello, do you hear me?", Jungkook asked, while Jimin was still half laying in Jungkooks arms.

"Of course he does not, you jerk- I mean Jungkook!", Namjoon said, looking annoyed.

Meanwhile Jin thought something serious happened to Jimin, so he started crying like a baby.

"Jimin, Jiminie, you peace of shit, wake up!!!"
Jin tried to wake Jimin but it didn't help by just putting water on his face.

Taehyung saw how Jin looked worried and took him into his arms and said, "shhh don't panic, he just fainted, don't worry."

Namjoon looked at them dumbfounded.
What the actual fuck.
He thought to himself.

Lastly Jungkook took Jimin bridal style to the backstage area and Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung followed meanwhile Jin still in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung said a quick: We'll be right back to the fans, who were really shocked.

-In their backstage room-
20 min passed

Jin still shaking and in Taehyung's arms . "Stop worrying now, the doctor told us that Jimin just panicked bc of too much excitement."

"How can I stop worrying?! HE IS MY BEST FRIEND LIKE MY BROTHER!!!"

"Your brother?? Best friend?? So he is not your boyfriend huh?
Jin, Jin, Jin,
so it was just a lie? And he is not your boyfriend?", Taehyung said with a smirk.

"WHAT? NO!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!"
"Sure, sure"
"UGH!!! Okay it was a lie!! But I couldn't think of something else than that lie.."
"You could have just told us the truth."
"I'm sorry...", Jin said sad, with teary eyes.
"No, no, no, don't cry, I didn't mean it like that. I am not mad, don't worry.
Please don't cry..."
Taehyung was about to hug Jin but then...

Jimin screamed: "I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!" And his eyes opened with a bright smile.

Jin stood up as fast as he could and ran to his friend.

Jimin realized that he said it out loud and got really red.

Jimin whispered: "Did you guys hear that? What I said?"
Jin whispered back: "Yup"
Jimin then said: "Jin I think I am going to die, let's just pretend I fainted again and you bring me back home okay?"

But Jin didn't care and checked on Jimin.
"Are you okay Jimin? I was really worried. "
"I am. Just a little headache."
Then Jimin turned to the brothers. I am sorry for fainting. I really didn't intend to. I am seriously embarrassed and I am so sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

Jungkook found it really adorable.
"No it's fine, I hope you are fine and I didn't know that you are a fanboy of mine?"

Jimin got red again like a tomato and wanted that the couch would eat him up and kill him.
"Uhm.. y-y-yes I-I actually like you guys a l-lot. PLEASEDON'TBEMAD!!!
*taking a deep breath*

IT WAS ALL JIN'S FAULT!!! I WANTED TO CONFESS TO YOU BUT JIN RUIND IT!!! HE TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE BOYFRIENDS AND STUFF AND UGGGHHH I WANT TO DIE!!!"

"Wow Jimin calm down, it's fine. You guys seem nice, do you guys want to hang out some time?", Jungkook offered.

Jimin: We would love t-

Jin: NO! WE CAN'T SORRY!!

Taehyung took Jin's hand: Come on just one time?
Taehyung pouted a bit.
Jin melted and had the urge to kiss those lips and said:

I mean if you don't mind~ hihi

Then Namjoon screamed: GOSH NO!!! NOOOO!!! NOOOO OMG NOOOOOHOOOOO NO! We are going home! RIGHT NOW! We really appreciate your offer but I am sorry from the bottom of my heart but we have to go now and you still have to meet some of your fans. So if you would excuse us, we are going out of here. And no offense but I don't like you two boys. Kinda fuckboyish, I am sorry but actually I am not. Good night. Bye. BYEEEE!!!!!

Namjoon took Jin and Jimin by the hand and pulled them to the car.
And they drove off.

__________________
If there are any mistakes, just tell me I'll correct them afterwards 😊