Episode 17

Before I start this episode: I want to say that I am sorry for not updating much but this story is like really trash and I am not confident in posting it. But enjoy.
Also Many of you forgot what the story is about so just read this little thing and yeah:
So in the last episode Sope were getting closer and decided to invite the others to go with them to a party. And Jin took too long so Taehyung was a little annoyed but when Jin came out of the bathroom, lust filled Taehyung's eyes so he wanted to make out with Jin and more but Jin stopped him and went to the car. So they could finally drive off.
Okay let's start
_______________________________
They finally arrived at the club.
They entered without even showing their ID because Suga and the Jeon brothers  were really popular and everyone knew them.

It was a really fancy club, there were so many idols and celebrities.
Hobi, Jimin and Jin were freaking out because they saw lots of their favourite singers and models. If Tae,Kook and Suga weren't here, they would be sobbing on the floor and crying their heart out.

The first step they took into the club every ones eyes were on them.
As I said the Jeon brothers and Suga were really popular, actually the most popular in Korea.

Jin was kind of feeling uncomfortable. Taehyung noticed that and swung his arm around his waist.
People were whispering and eyeing the thee boys (Hoseok Jimin Jin) from head to toe.
Hoseok wasn't that bothered. He would always get judged bc of his addiction to sugar and his kind of weird self.

Jimin on the other hand was fanboying and wanted to greet everyone, which Jungkook didn't have a problem with but Jimin still didn't want to embarrass them so he kept quiet.

They went to a really luxurious table and the first drinks came. Even though there was a stage to dance. They preferred sitting.
But like Hobi was really eager to dance but he needed a few shots.

Tae wasn't a big of a drinker so he didn't drink.
Jin and Jimin, who were sitting next to each other started to fanboy in their little area.

Tae and Jungkook were getting slightly annoyed of the lessened attention they got , so they decided to get Jimin's and Jin's attention back and pulled them to their lap.

"What the fuck?", Jimin screamed, everyone turned to him. He didn't even scream that loud and the music was even louder but still everyone turned to them as if they had an eye on them from the very first when they stepped into the club.

Someone familiar to Jimin, Jin and Hobi fell into their eyes, when the person turned and looked at them.

Their mouth fell agape. "NAMJOON!!?!???!?", they all screamed at he same time.

Namjoons eyes grew wide and he quickly tried to turn away and hide but that didn't work because J-hope came running to him and jumped on his back.
"Hey bro, how are you bro, what are you doing bro, who the fuck is that bro, oh wait that's Suga's sister bro, WAIT WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK-"

"YOONJI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", Suga voiced out to his sister.
"Oh hey Yoongi didn't know you were here lol, this is my boyfriend Namjoon by the way.", Yoongi's sister said with a wide grin but Namjoon was shaking.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UUUUPP!!!!
NAMJOOONNNIEEEE YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND?! I'm happy for you :) BUT WHY THE HECK AM I FINDING IT OUT NOW?! I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS?!?", Jin said.
"I- LIKE I-", Namjoon stuttered, "Listen Jin I wasn't ready because I asked her today... to be my girlfriend and I wanted to tell you guys in private.
BUT WAIT, KIM SEOKJIN WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR NECK AND WHY THE ACTUALLY FUCKING FUCKERY IS JEON FUCKING FUCK TAEHYUNG HOLDNG YOUR FUCKING FUCKED FUCK WAIST?!"
"NAMJOON! LANGUAGE!!", Jimin said.
Jin got red and tried to cover his hickey. "I thought I covered it well... with make up...", Jin thought to himself.
"I'm Jeon Taehyung as you know and Jin is my boyfriend and could you maybe not scream, every one is looking."
"Yeah sure, sorry sir." , Namjoon said with a quit voice like whisper.

Everyone started to laugh but then Yoongi came to word "Yoonji I am mad at you, how could you date someone without telling me huh?"

"Listen Yoongi, he is really kind to me so don't worry."
"Yeah he is, Namjoon is a really caring and nice person.", Hobi said, to calm Yoongi.
"Mhhh kay when you say so. But if you hurt her I am going to kill you.", Yoongi said with a growl.
Hobi in the meantime was on cloud nine and was adoring Suga for his cuteness and his resembles about a cat.

"Okay can we dance now?", Jungkook said while taking Jimin's Hand in his.

"They are dating too.", Jin said to Namjoon who looked kind of irritated.

So they went all into the dance stage and started dancing like crazy people. And were consuming a lot of alcohol until J-hope started to scream and twerk on every single person in the club, which made Yoongi jealous and pulled him to himself.
What a grumpy cat.
Jin and Taehyung were laughing. Tae was holding Jin by his waist and they may or may not have shared some kisses.

Jimin and Jungkook were kind of making out on stage. Yeah I won't go into detail but they weren't even dancing anymore just kissing like crazy teenagers.

Until Jin got extremely drunk, he pushed Tae of him and went to Jimin.
Tae was shocked but followed.

"YO JIMIN!!! Let's dance!!", Jin said without caring much and took Jimin by his hand and left Jungkook all alone.
Then yoongi came running towards the two brothers. "Where is Hobi? I can't find him? I AM GOING TO freak out WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM?!"
"Yoongi chill he is right there dancing with Jin and Jimin"
The three turned to 2seokmin and couldn't believe their eyes. They were fighting some girls.
"YO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY MAN HM?", Jin screamed into their faces.
"DONT YOU EVER TALK DIRTY ABOUT MY KOOKIE ALRIGHT YOU DUMB LOOKING STUPID ASS BITCH." , Jimin screamed.
"DID I JUST HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT MY CAT?! BITCH I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR EYES OFF WATCH ME!!!", J-hope said while jumping on them.

"AHHH!!! aaahhhhh!!!!!!!", the three girls screamed and tried to fight them off.

Taehyung, Suga and Jungkook came really fast and tried to stop that bitch fight.
"BABE CALM DOWN!!!", Jungkook said to Jimin.
"THAT BITCH CALLED YOU SEXY AND SHE WANTED TO EAT YOUR DICK, SHE SAID!!! AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO SUCK TAE'S BIG COCK OFF!!!"
"WELL BITCH TO LATE I DID IT FIRST!! THAT COCK IF TAEHYUNG IS MINE.", JIN SCREAMED AND SPITTED IN THEIR FACES.
Taehyung and Jungkook really tried to hold their laughter.
"Baby~ I am all yours, don't worry I just love you. And you girls stop upsetting our boyfriends and stop talking about someone's boyfriend like that. Thank you." , Taehyung said while back hugging Jin.
"YEAH DONT TALK ABOUT MY MAN LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING PLASTIC BITCH."
"Excuse me What did you just say you- YOU!!! Ugh why do you have to be handsome...", that girl said.

"So now you started with my Taetae and are interested in me, bitch get the fuck out of my way.", Jin said while taking Tae's hand and going out of the club. But he still turned around for the last time. "AND ALSO WE ARE GOING HOME. GUYS COME ON. AND ALSO YOU DUMB BITCH. I AM GOING TO SUCK TAE'S COCK TILL MORNING WHEN I ARRIVE HOME. FUCKING BITCH." And so they left.

😬🤢❤️