Episode 15

„WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS AND WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE THOSE TWO BOYS HERE?!", their manager said with an angered face.

„Can you calm down? We were still sleeping." ,Jungkook said annoyed.

„Listen!! The press is just talking about you two!!! Do you know what you two did? I sweat to god I will get a heart attack right here!!!", their manager said while acting as if he would faint any minute.

„Excuse me sir, you don't look good, do you want me to maybe get you some water?", Jin asked kindly because the manager of Jungkook and Taehyung was having some breathing issues.

„Yes please.", the manager said, his head still red and full with anger until he looked up and saw another reason for him to die.

„WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?!", their manager exclaimed with anger while eying Jin from head to toe.
„WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THAT ON HIS NECK?!", their manager screamed.

„Listen, we can explain.", Taehyung said calmly while pulling Jin behind him, so his manager could stop eying his Jin.

„WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?! THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH SOME STRANGER?!, he screamed louder.

„Can you calm down, let's talk about this inside, people might notice.", Jungkook said.

Their manager was then walking to the living room.

„Jin baby I am sorry for all of this, can you please wait for me upstairs?"
Taehyung Said while looking at Jin's puppy eyes who were a little scared.

Tae leaned in and kissed Jin's eyes.
"I'll be back."
"Okay..", Jin said.

30 minutes passed
"So you guys are telling me that they were your fanboys but you guys fell in love with them?"
Both of the brothers nod like little kinds.
The manager leans his back on the couch and fakes a laugh. "You guys are seriously dumb. But whatever I am going to support you guys but the whole drama won't end. People will get more suspicious."

"If I ask Jimin, maybe he'll be fine with revealing our relationship to the world.", Jungkook said with hope in his eyes.

"I can ask Jin too.", Tae added.

"Yeah whatever I'll think about it."

Suddenly a ring on the door was heard.

"Huh? Who might this be?" , Tae walked to the door and opened it.
He saw a sunshine bright smile on the boys face with a cup.
Tae could see some sugar in the cup and on the boys mouth.

"Hello? How can I help you?" , Taehyung asked and being a little cringed out.

"I'm your hope-", the door got closed to his face.
"Excuse me, Jeon Taehyung? I was just holding a talk for you, you better open that door before I go to Jinnie and tell him how rude you are.", the boy, who was standing outside said.

Suddenly the door opened again and the guy got pulled into the house.

"What do you know? Why do you know about Jin? Who are you?", Taehyung asked.

"Well if you would have let me speak then you would know who I am but now I am going to my best friend Jin. JIIIIIN?!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???? YOUR HOPE IS HERE!!!", J-hope screamed from the top of his lungs.

"HOBI?!" Jin and Jimin screamed and ran down the stairs to hug their friend.

Tae was just standing there with his mouth wide open.
Jungkook came because he started to get really bothered by the noise.