Episode 1

Jin's POV:
Today was a normal day.

Jimin, my best friend, and I went to Starbucks.

We just spent our time chatting and discussed our favourite idols at the moment. We both kept it a secret until Jimin found a poster of the Jeon Brothers in my room.

It was embarrassing at first but then I found out that he loved the brothers as much as I did. Jimin and I share an apartment and if you walk in you'll be greeted by a huge amount of posters.

I mean, we are crazy fanboys what do you expect?! We also have the biggest crushes on them, but my heart only beats for Jeon Taehyung.

I love him so much and to me he is the sexiest person on earth.

Moving our focus back to Jimin, he's crazy in love with Jeon Jungkook.

He's hung his pictures everywhere around the place. When I go to brush my teeth I see Jeon Jungkook. When I go for a shower I see Jeon Jungkook. It's almost like Jungkook is stalking me. Not that I mind, he is sexy afterall, but not as sexy as Taehyung. C.C

We are now sitting in Starbucks and talking about our 'boyfriends'.

Jimin keeps going on and on about Jungkook and how sexy he is but also cute and charming.

As I started to talk, my other best friend Hoseok stormed in.

He is a fan too but he has a crush on Suga.

Suga is the songwriter of the Jeon Brothers. Just as I was about to take another peaceful sip of my drink, Hoseok's voice boom's through the room. "JIN!!!! JIMIN!!! AAAGGGGHHHH" AAAGGGGHHH" OHHHHHH FUCKING SHIT !! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T!!!!!!! I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!! GUYS YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON I AM DYING OMG OMG OMG!!!"

Everyone turned to Hoseok and gave him with questioning looks, including the workers. They even wanted to call security.

"WHAT'S WRONG? Why are you screaming! Everyone is looking at us!", I said angry.

Hobi took a few deep breaths, as if he just ran a marathon. "You guys.. MIN FUCKING YOONGI, JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK AND JEON FUCKING TAEHYUNG ARE HERE!!! HEREEEE!!!"

"What do you mean here?" Jimin asked.

"I SAW THEM COMING TO THIS DIRECTION!!!!" Hobi exclaims.

"WAIT WHAT?!?!!?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

"AAAAGGGGHHHHG!!!!", Jimin and I said at the same time.

We started to scream together. We even began to jump like crazy men until security came and threw us out.

We were still arguing with the security, trying to tell them that we didn't do anything but then when we got out of Starbucks, my eyes spotted him.

The one and only. The sexiest and fucking hottest man on earth.. he.. the definition of beauty..

JEON

FUCKING

TAEHYUNG

1. Part, guys I write trash I know but what can I do. Hope you enjoyed lmao.
Btw thank u Holly for editing ❤️
wheresholly