Episode 31

In the morning jin woke up to the light that was shining through their wide windows.

He turned around and smiled to himself.
He was so lucky to have such handsome and caring boyfriend.
How much he tho wished to have him as his husband.

He pecked his lips and stood up, to get ready.

First he brushed his teeth and made his morning skin care and then he walked into the living room and suddenly a black fluff ball came running up to him.

With a smile, Jin picked Tannie up and kissed him on his head. "Good Morning baby."
The small figure barked and licked Jin's face.

He placed Tannie on to the floor and filled Yeontan's food bowl with some food and a bit water.

He didn't really like that his baby son eating  dry food like that so he decided to cook something delicious for Tannie.

He quickly looked up in the internet what his son could eat.

Without wasting time he quickly prepared an awesome breakfast for his puppy and patted his head.

Tannie ran to the food and ate up Jin's homemade cooking.

"It seems like Tannie likes your cooking too as much as I love it.", Tae said, walking up to Jin. Still with his morning voice and as if he just came out of bed. But Jin didn't mind it. He found it adorable and actually really sexy.

Especially when his boyfriend didn't put on a shirt.

"Put on a shirt Jeon.", Jin said eyeing his well trained body.

"How about I put you on me?", Tae smirked.

"You pervert!", Jin said. Clearly flustered but he tried to hide it.

Tae quickly stole a kiss from Jin and made his way to the bathroom where he finally gets ready for work.

The company wanted to talk about their up coming schedule and their tour.

After he finished preparing himself for work, he came up to a delicious plate for breakfast.

He licked his lips at the sight of the food but his eyes drifted off to Jin, who was putting the dishes into the washing machine.

"Husband material.", Taehyung thought to himself and looked down to his plate.

Tae and Jin were currently both eating and chatting. Laughing about all kinds of stuff. Until Taehyung had to leave for work.

Tae quickly squeezed Jin's body with his arms, kissed the top of his head and "I'll miss you so much. Take care love.", Tae said and walked out of their big big big huge house with Tannie in his hands.

Jin saw how through his window how Jungkook kissed Jimin one last time before going to work and how Jimin slapped his ass because Jungkook couldn't stop going back and forth to Jimin and steal a kiss.
So he ended up kicking his butt out of their house.

Jin chuckled to himself.

An hour later Jin decided to meet up with Jimin.

They both had a problem. They didn't want to stay home all day and wanted to be independent.

Shortly said: they didn't want to always spent their boyfriends money.

So they looked up for jobs.
The called Namjoon to come over to Jin's house and help them find a good job. 

"Sup dudes.", Namjoon said hugging both Jin and Jimin.

"Damn Jin your house is so.."
"ikr Joon, their house is so beautiful ethereal, perfect homey and etc.", Jimin but in.
"Yeah it looks really elegant.", Joon said.