Episode 28

The next morning Jimin woke up with the best feeling ever. (That was a joke btw). He had a big headache and every part of his body was aching.

Taehyung and Jin ruined his night. "They are like wild animals", Jimin thought to himself. He turned to Jungkook, who was still sleeping. He quickly pecked Jungkook's forehead and went upstairs.

He didn't even care what he looked like. He was still angry so he stormed into Tae and Jin's room. Hair uncombed, deep black eye circles and bags and anger written all over his face.

Taejin on the other side were literally smiling in their sleep. They were hugging each other, legs inter winded. Jimin kind of didn't want to bother them and was about to make his way out until he saw his dark circles under his eyes and the reason why he has those circles  came flashing back.

He fastly got a honk and put it next to their ears and honked so hard that both Jin and Tae fell from the bed.

"Ew the fuck put something on.", Jimin said with disgust.

Jin groaned:"why the fuck would u wake us up like that?"

"WHY?! WHY I WOULD WAKE U GUYS UP?! EXCUSE ME MR LOUD MOAN YOU DIDNT LET ME SLEEP. Bitch do you know how loud u are my ears were puking and I was about to go deaf!!", Jimin said with anger.

"I'm sorry?", Jin said but in his inners he didn't care.

Tae was laying on top of Jin because they fell like that to the ground with the blanket covering their bottom parts.

"Now Jimin, could u get out so we could dress up because it's starting to get cold and someone is really heavy.", Jin said while looking to the one who was laying over him with his hands still tight around his waist.

Jimin left the room with a loud shut of the door.

"Okay now fat boy get off.", Jin said still feeling sore and everybody part was now hurting.

"Just a few minutes.", Tae said while laying his head into Jin's chest and was about to sleep in because he was obviously comfortable not like Jin who has to feel the coldness and the hardness of the floor.

Jin finally threw Tae off of him and Tae whined.

"Ugh I seriously wanted to enjoy this morning you in my arms but no Jimin had to interrupt us. Come on let's lay in bed again.", Tae offered.

"Tae if you would notice we are dirty we didn't shower last night and remember we made like 100 of rounds I am dirty sticky sweaty I have to shower.", Jin said.

Tae groaned. "Then let's shower together."

He quickly followed Jin into the bathroom and they showered together.

After that they dried each other and quickly dressed up to have breakfast. They were starving.

When they arrived at the dining table. Jungkook and Jimin were already in ignoring mode. They didn't even look at them.

"Guys we are sorry.", Taehyung spoke up. "But I just can't help it, just look at Jin. He looks sooo handsome.", Tae said resting his chin on his hand.

Jin chuckled. Jimin glared. Kookie ate his pancakes and watched Jimin and Jin glaring at each other.

"So you guys said you don't like our loudness, well while we were showering Jin stopped me again because of you so I am mad. Simply I couldn't have my morning fun with Jin because chim seriously had to tell us we are too loud.", Tae stops and takes a sip of his drinks.

Jimin's and Jungkook's stares were making holes into him. He gulped and continued.
"So we decided to move out into a near by house. We talked about it while showering. So if you don't have anything against it we would move a way but not so far away.", Tae said.

Jimin and Jungkook were laughing.
"Taehyung we were actually thinking about moving away too.", Jungkook said to his brother.

"Oh well who will look after this house then?" , Jin asked.
"Suga could use it.", Jungkook offered.

"Oh hell no. This house will be our new chilling place. So if we want tho hang out we can come here and do some parties. How about that?", Suga said all of a sudden coming from the dark corner of the room.

Jin got startled but the idea was not bad.

They talked about it a bit more with Hobi who arrived not long after so he could have a part in the conversation.

In conclusion. They decided to live  in the most expensive house street. All their houses next to each other.

Hobi with Suga.
Jin with Tae.
Jimin with Jungkook.

"lol okay let's do this.", Hobi said with his sugar bottle next to him with a spoon."

____________________
At some point this all makes no sense