Episde 24

4 months have passed.
The Jeon Brothers were working on their new album which will be released in just one month. They didn't really have time to go out much, other than go to dance practice and to the studio.
They were working really hard.

Jimin and Jin were home all day watching Netflix. The other boys weren't at home.
„Chim I am going to get fat here."
„Same.", Jimin Said sitting bored and facing the television.

„We haven't visited our house since that incident at our house happened." , Jimin said while putting another pack of popcorn into the microwave.

„Oh Right, I still wonder-", Jin began but Jimin smirked at him.

Both of them started to sing Tae's solo song „I still wonder wonder

Both of them started to sing Tae's solo song „I still wonder wonder.."
„Yeah okay shut up. What I am tryna say is, so we left our home, but what are our posters doing? They are so lonely. We should go there and collect them." , Jin said

„Yeah we should, but isn't it a bit awkward for Jungkook and Tae to see their boyfriends fanboying over their posters?"

„Yes that would be really weird but Jiminnnnnnn I am so bored."

„Okay then let's go, the boys won't return till 9 pm soooooooo, grab your stuff we are heading out."

They quickly dressed up from their ugly sweatshirts to casual clothing.

Jin was about to set a foot out of the door until he smelled something. He started to sniff: „Do you smell that?"
„Bitch what are you talking about ?",Jimin questioned and turned  to the kitchen. Wait let me check.

Jin waited outside, looking at his phone. He wanted to message Tae that he would go out with Jimin so he wouldn't worry.

„AH FUCK BITCH FUCK MY LIFE.", Jimin screamed in terror.

„What's wrong???", Jin asked. He started to walk into the house again. A bit worried for Jimin.

He froze.

„DON'T JUST STAND THERE DO SOMETHING !!! THE FIRE WON'T GO OFF FROM ITSELF DUMB HEAD.", Jimin screamed.

The popcorn was burning.

Jin quickly pushed Jimin to the side.
„What the fuck? WHY ARE MOTHERFUCKING PUSHING ME TO THE SIDE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! HUH BITCH TELL ME DO YOU WANT TO DIEEE?!?!", Jimin screamed.

Jin ignored him, he quickly took the popcorn out of the microwave and ran outside , so if something happens, the house won't burn.

It wasn't really a big fire, just the XXL popcorn got burned.

He quickly threw all the popcorn to the ground and stepped on it like crazy to extinguish the fire.

Jimin was surprised. „Yo Jinnie you Look sexy af while doing that."

Jin turned to him and was about to slap Jimin on the head until he heard his phone buzzing like crazy.

From all the stress Jin was voice recording everything what happened  and sent it to Tae without even knowing.

In the meantime Taehyung was panicking. He was about to go to his car but he finally got a call from Jin.

The call:
Tae: „BABE ARE YOU OKAY?! „
Jin: „hehehe of course I am okay. Why would you think that?", Jin said with gritted teeth, bc he sucked at lying and he was mad at Jimin for being so stubborn and letting the popcorn burn.
Tae:"Oh okay, Are you sure, the voicemails which you sent me are saying otherwise. Did you hurt yourself? Do you want me to come check up on you? Do you need a doctor. Babe seriously tell me I worry about you." , Taehyung said, he was really worried he stormed out of his album meeting, his whole heart was beating fast.
Jin:"Aww baby i am completely fine don't worry, don't you have a meeting to attend? Go now, fast, I don't want you to miss important things."
Tae: „Jin I don't care about that fucking meeting! If you aren't fine then I am going to drop that meeting and come to you. You are more important for me okay?"
Jin: „you are so cute but seriously I am fine, Jimin and I were just scared, we started watching a horror movie and then there was a fire scene and Jimin just started to swear bc he gets scared easily."
Tae: „Okay I am relived. I have to go now. I love you Jin. Pls take care babyy", he was still worried but now that Jin said he is fine, he was fine too.
Jin: „I love you too~ And now hurry up and go. If you are a good boy and come home after you finished your work, you will maybe get a reward." , Jin was trying to say that in a sexy deep voice, which turned Tae on.
Tae was kind of feeling how is lower region was getting tighter just by the thought of what they would do after Taehyung arrives at home.

Tae: „Baby you Are making me so turned on, do you want me to go to the meeting all wrecked?" ,Tae said with his husky deep voice.

Jin started to blush a little bit shrugged it off.
„JUST GO!!!!!" and Jin hung up.

Tae just chuckled lightly but then his eyes fell to his manhood. He chucked again and said „Jin you make my life so hard sometimes. Give me a breakkkkk~", Tae said exhausted but with a smirk.

„Just wait till I get home", he thought to himself with a smirk and tried to hide his erection as good as possible. He has to finish the meeting and then he can concentrate on his little (actually big) Problem down there.

________________________________
What the fuck am I writing?