7

I woke up with a loud clash being heard and my my head jolted up. I was about to stand to see what was going on, but then I felt something being shot in my side. I looked down and saw a tranquilizer in my side and in only a few seconds, I didn't know what to do as the world started to spin all around me. I grew dizzy as I was still trying to stand my ground and put up my defenses. It was just too much that entered my body that could make me keep my eyes open for much longer.

Again...I tried. I fell back and all of my surroundings disappear into nothing but black. The others were our, looking for food and they wanted me to stay back today and who was I to reject their order. I still felt myself being moved, but there was nothing that I could do about it. I was being taken away and there was nothing for me to do. My body was growing weak and my limbs were completely unmovable. It's like as if my brain was shouting at my body to move, but it was just not listening.

🐾🐾🐾

I woke up slowly in a crate and I was behind a moving vehicle. My eyes shot wide open as I frantically moved around the crate. "No! Help! Please!" I started to freak out and I started kicking the door of the crate. "Help! Tommo! Anyone!" I kept shouting and I was scared shitless before I heard something. I heard the sound of feet moving at a quick pace. Like as if they were running! "Yes! Help!" I shouted as tears started to fall. I first saw Zayn come into sight and soon, four boys were running towards the car.

They caught up pretty quickly and Louis was the one who jumped into the trunk. "H-help," I pleaded and I heard him hum before his shirt covered the handle and soon, the door swung open. "You are going to have to jump, okay?" He told me and I nodded, getting out of the crate. "Jump!" He shouted and the two of us jumped off together.

Liam caught me and we ran back into the forest. "We are going to have to get away. They're going to come back at some point," Niall said and we agreed. Liam still had me in his arms as we were running, but I just held on tight as we ran as far as we could from the kidnappers.

When we were at a safe distance, Liam placed me back on my feet and he had me face him. He looked at my face closely, inspecting for any injuries. I looked into his eyes and saw pure care and sincerity in his eyes. "Umm...there may be a small little dot on my side, but besides that, I'm okay," I told him and he smiled at me and pulled me into his arms.

He hugged me and I giggled right before I hugged him back. "We were really scared, Harry," Liam said and I hummed. "I was too Li, but I'm really happy that you four was able to get me in time," I responded and pulled away from the hug. He smiled at me before he ruffled my hair and we started our walk once again.

"So what we're the four of you doing beforehand?" I asked as I stepped over a tree stump and looked around for any nice flowers to pick up. "We were actually planning on where we should move next. The past two homes that we used to live in were just temporary homes. We never actually stay in one place for too long in case if it's in humans area." Zayn told me as he grabbed my hand and held it in his own.

"Oh? I never really thought of moving?" I questioned with a head tilt. "Have toy ever moved before?" Niall asked. I thought of that in my head and technically, the last time that I've moved was when I left my family back in Holmes. Back to the place where...I killed my sister out of fright and self-defense. I can never forget about the sight of her dead and lifeless body from my head.

I looked at Louis and he looked at me before I guess he saw the sign in my eyes. Because he looked ahead and smiled, "Look at that flower meadow over there," He mentioned, purposely changing the subject, knowing that my once and only move would bring a lot of memories back to me.

It was already hard for me to talk about something so sensitive to Louis. Just because he was able to comfort me and not hate me when I told him about it, it doesn't mean that the other three will react the same way. Louis was the first to understand, but what if he was the only one to understand.