15

"Alright so welcome to your home. The rules are pretty similar to the civilian world. Make sure to keep those necklaces on by the way. Humans do tend to come over to our side to settle some new things with our president, so we need to be completely normal for when they come around," Ed told us. "We are a part of the Council in this town, so if you ever need help with anything, then just dial 264 and we'll be right with you." Sophia added.

"You can choose your profession. We have homes set for you and as you may have noticed, a lot of people built more to their homes, and you can do that too. We can help you find a career as well. We are going to pay for all of your needs until your eligible to bay for it yourself. Harry and Louis, I will take you to your homes. Ed with take the rest," Sophia said before she began to walk. As we walked to our new home, Harry and I looked around. This place looked bloody amazing! "

"Do you like the view?" "Yes! I always wanted a place where I feel welcomed," Harry answered as he looked into a bakery

"Do you like the view?" "Yes! I always wanted a place where I feel welcomed," Harry answered as he looked into a bakery. I looked at my boyfriend and I smiled at him. "Well I can see you being in the baking career. I'll keep note of that. Your home should be around this corner. Tomorrow, you'll be receiving your first phones and you have an appointment to check up on your pregnancy Harry," She told us and we nodded her and kept on walking.

10 minutes later...

"Welcome Home!" Sophia exclaimed as she opened her arms wide to a huge house. "This has 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms. However, you can still build on it if you want. You have a large acre of land, so have all of the fun that you want!" She cheered as she started to walk to the front door. "This is a dream...it has to be," Harry said as we were walking towards the big house that now belongs to us.

"With one unlock, this house will now belong to you!" She cheered before she handed the keys to me

"With one unlock, this house will now belong to you!" She cheered before she handed the keys to me. I looked at it, and looked at her. "Oh...sorry, mommy brain. Here..." She opened her backpack and pulled out 2 pairs of gloves that are similar to hers.  "Whenever you're about to touch anything silver, then you put these on. The buttons are fake silver, so you should be fine," She told us as she handed me my pair before she handed one to Harry. I looked at them before I slipped them on.