🐾12🐾

I whimpered in my sleep and I reached down to my pussy, feeling it. I woke up when I noticed that it was wet. I know that I said that the boys can take care of me, but I'm nervous. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I never thought that I would loose my virginity to an alpha. Actually, I didn't think that I was going to loose my virginity to anyone. I don't know what to expect. Will I frustrate them when I go lost as to what I am supposed to do next. I'm nervous!

Is it like porn? If it is, then I know what to do...I've watched the adult films, and I...I masturbated...is it like that? I questioned in my head as I felt my bum and felt that warm temperature that gave it all away. I was in heat, and there is no way that I would be able to hide this. They all have rooms, but we are rather close to one another. I looked around before I felt a shot of pleasure running through my body and I groaned, biting my index finger. I then started panting.

I moved my down to my wet pussy, and I was about to touch it, but I felt a hand on my wrist. I slowly opened my eyes, my cheeks completely flushed, and I was still panting. I saw Louis looking right at me. "P-please..." I begged before I bit my bottom lip, my eyes glistening and my stomach forming knots. He nodded his head before I watched him remove his clothes. Even though I've  seen him naked before, right now he looked like some kind of god. His abs were shining in my eyes, and...I'm so horny...

There was his abs, his muscles were flexing a little, but it still drove me crazy. His ass looked so delicious, making me want to take a bite from it. Then there was his impressive cock. The one that was going to help me out right now. I looked at it like as if it was the winning lottery ticket. I reached out for it, but again, Louis stopped me. "I know that you want it, but we are going to do this the right way, okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head as my legs shook a little.

Louis hot down on his knees since I was laying down, and he leaned in close, and with my desperate need of wanting him, I leaned in a bit quickly and we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him even deeper. More passionately. More desperately. "Harry..." "Please...please fuck me...I don't care if I get pregnant...I'm fine with having your cubs...just fuck me," I panted as I looked at Louis with complete lust. It was the truth. I didn't care if I get pregnant after today. I trust and I like them.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head before I pressed my lips against his again. We kissed for 5 seconds before I felt something rubbing my pussy. I gasped and that gave Louis the chance to draw his tongue in. We didn't fight for dominance, but I will f- "Oh fuck..." I moaned out as I felt one of his fingers entering my whole. I kissed Louis a bit more hungrily and he kissed back with the same force. When he added another finger, my back arched a little because I knew that was his middle finger.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned against his lips as I felt his arms. They flexed and I groaned for the umpteenth time today. "You are so pretty baby," Louis whispered into my ear before he stretched my while even wider by putting his third finger inside of me. "Just tell me when you're ready baby boy," He told me before he kissed my neck. He was marking me. I was fine with it since he was going gentle on me. I felt the seal being created and I moaned a bit louder. That was my weak spot...behind my ear.

I felt his fingers leave from my hold and I whined, but then I gasped, feeling a rather hard cock enter me slowly. "Oh Louis- Oh fuck," I moaned, bringing my fingers up, and locking them into his hair. His tongue swirled around the mark, sealing it. I tugged on his hair a little, and that earned me a low growl from Louis. He licked the spot one more time before he moved up to my lips again. "Move," I told him, signaling that I wanted to go a bit faster. He did just that, and he also kissed me.

I began to grind into him, moving my hands to his upper back, and I'm sure that he'll see it as an accident, but I scratched him all of the way to his lower back. He grabbed me by my hips and started to go even faster, making me match his rhythm. "So fucking good baby," Louis groaned as I looked at him with list and my lips completely swollen. "Really daddy?" I asked, the word 'daddy' falling from my lips without me even knowing it/ realising it. "Oh fuck yeah," Louis growled and I smiled a little. "Thanks daddy."