19

"We're not apologizing!" "Then why don't the two of you shut the hell up and stop trying to scold me!" I yelled with frustration. They looked at me with shock and I just rolled my eyes.

"These past few weeks of me being friends with them, you have been doing nothing but scold me and you keep trying to make me regret make the decision. I don't regret anything, alright?!? We are in the fucking wrong! If Harry was fine and happy with being pregnant with a cub, then who the fuck are we to judge him?!? Who the fuck are we to say 'Oh your not ready.'

If he wasn't ready, then he would've said, 'I don't want cubs', and he wouldn't be 4 months pregnant now! He wouldn't be checking in with the doctor on their unborn child. Him and Louis wouldn't be designing their nursery for the cub if he didn't want one or if he knew that he didn't want to be pregnant!

We were just not ready to be dad's! Louis was the only one who was, so that's why he was the one to impregnate him. We weren't ready, so I was the only to own the fuck the up to my mistake and apologize and now, I have a good connection with them and I'm now considered the uncle of the unborn child, so you know what? Fuck off! To the both of you!" I shouted.

I turned around and walked out. I couldn't take this anymore. The constant tension. The lack of love. Every since Harry and Louis broke off, we were all just messed up. I mean Zayn, Liam, and myself.

Not Harry and Louis. The two are doing pretty well and I'm actually pretty jealous of their life. They have a family going and have a future set for them. Someday, they're going to get engaged and get married. There is so much that is set in bri-"

"Oof!" I winced as I crashed into a body. "Oww..." a female voice said and I looked up to see a black hair girl with...well I couldn't see her eyes because they were closed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was lost in my head..." I apologized as I got up and held my hand out to her. "It's fine, I was looking at my phone. Kind of my fault," She said as she opened her eyes and I was able to get a full sight of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she took my hand and I lifted her up

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she took my hand and I lifted her up. "Yeah, it's nothing really," She said with a smile. "Oh, well my name is Niall. Niall Horan actually," I greeted and the girl smiled back at me. "It's a pleasure to meet you Niall. My name is Rose Carpenter," She said and I released her hand. "Are you okay? You do seem pretty down," She asked and I felt her hand on my forearm, giving it a soft rub.

"Long story," I said and she shrugged. "I have all day. I was going on a walk actually," She said. "Care to join?" She then asked and I smiled before I nodded. We began to walk together and I started to talk about what was going on. "Well...I'm going to sum things up...I used to be in a relationship with 3 other alphas.

It wasn't really healthy since we were all dominant and we got into too many fights. We met an omega named Harry, and we liked him. Days went on and it soon turned into love. He liked us too and when his heat was approaching, he told us that he didn't mind carrying cubs. We helped his heat, but one of us who's name is Louis, was the only one who wanted him to have his kids and impregnated him.